이십 일

I feel so left out uwu. I miss my phone...  Anyway, thank you, guys! Your comments really make my day! I love talking to you so please feel free to drop a comment even if you don't vote. As I have been doing most of my editing on my phone, the new covers may not be the best. Please understand uwu. 

Also, Happy Birthday to my very amazing unnie @taekook343. I am so sorry for not giving you a proper gift, it was in my phone and I promise that I'll send it as soon as I manage to make it again or if my phone gets fixed. I purple you lots!!

-

13th February

Soft rays of sunlight peaked through the heavy curtains, falling on the couple under the sheets. The ravenette fluttered open his eyes, coming face to face with a scene he had only imagined before this. In front of his eyes, was the face of his boyfriend, red hair astray and eyes closed. The younger's lips were parted, soft puffs of breath fanning through them. Jungkook smiled fondly, putting an arm around the redhead's waist and pulling him closer. He placed a soft kiss on the other's forehead, bathing in the warmth Taehyung provided.

Before meeting the little angel, Jungkook had just been living off of one night stands and feeling empty inside, constantly looking out for someone who's smile could light up a dark day. Someone who would understand him. Someone who would look out for him. Someone to care for and someone to love. In just over 2 months, he had found someone like that and he had fallen in love with him. He could fight the world for the younger and he didn't care that it made him an easy target for Jihan. 

Taehyung whined a bit, bringing Jungkook out from his thoughts. The younger cuddled against him, grabbing the front of the older's T-shirt and bringing his head closer to the other's chest. The ravenette smiled, nuzzling the red hair and breathing in the scent of Taehyung. He sighed out in content, butterflies erupting in his stomach at the close proximity. They hadn't been very physical with each other, limiting to light kisses and holding hands. They really didn't need to show any affection to each other when their eyes spoke volumes.

Taehyung slowly fluttered his eyes open, blinking them to get used to the light. He looked up, his eyes meeting Jungkook's and a light pink blush spreading over his cheeks as he looked down. The older chuckled, reaching forward and caressing the younger's face as he made him lookup. He left a small kiss on the redhead's forehead. "Good morning, Tae."  He whispered, smiling at his boyfriend.

"Good morning." The younger replied shyly, sitting up slightly. Jungkook got up, fixing his T-shirt. He ruffled Taehyung's hair as he stood on the side of the bed. He helped the other up, guiding him to the bathroom. They both did their morning rituals, getting ready for the day. The ravenette helped the redhead towards the stairs, picking him up as Taehyung let out a squeak and clung to him. The older chuckled, walking down the stairs. 

-

22nd February

Taehyung swiftly made his way to his office, the sound of his black office shoes resonating in the empty hallway. He scanned his hand, the door opening for him to go in. The redhead was wearing a black suit, a Rolex watch on his wrist and a few bracelets on his right hand. He walked in, going to his desk and sitting down. His office was large, two chandeliers hanging from the ceiling. The room was divided into two parts. On the farther end were the desk and chairs, the wall holding shelves while on the other side were two large couches, a 42 inch TV placed in front of them. 

He picked up his laptop, turning it on and checking his schedule for the day

He picked up his laptop, turning it on and checking his schedule for the day. He had started coming back to work just a few days ago. His leg had fully healed and now he could gon on with his normal life. He typed into his laptop, doing the paperwork simultaneously as he tried to catch up on his work.

After moving back to his house, Taehyung had arranged for bodyguards for Jungkook and Seokjin. The older of the two had moved to Namjoon's apartment as Jihan didn't know about him. Jimin and Yoongi had been on high alert, making sure they were a few steps ahead of him. Taehyung and Namjoon had already handed the files to the FBI, sealing the deal with them. It had been hard for the two as Jihan was the son of the last President and held much power over the country. But they hadn't backed down by the threats. 

Taehyung's eyes landed on the frame kept on his desk, a smile forming on his face. He reached his hand forward, fingers gliding over the smooth glass, caressing the face on it. The picture was of the new couple, Taehyung sitting on a chair and Jungkook hugging his from behind, both smiling towards the camera.

 It had been Valentines' day and Jungkook had prepared a surprise for him. They had watched movies all day, cuddling and sharing kisses. The older had baked him a cake, decorating it with strawberries. It had been a lovely day for the two and Taehyung found himself smiling stupidly at the thought of his boyfriend. He blushed prettily, retracing his hand and fixing his bangs before returning to his work.

It didn't take him long to finish his stack of paperwork. He checked his mails for anything and then turned off his laptop, neatly keeping it aside. He stood up, stretching his upper body and walking to the large windows. The city was lit up with bright lights, like lighters in the sky. He smiled, pulling his phone from his pocket. He was in the process of dialling Jungkook's number when his phone rang. He looked at the caller ID, furrowing his eyebrows as he picked up.

"Hello?"

"Taehyung, where are you?" Namjoon asked from the other side, his breath frantic and loud noises in the background. The urgency of his voice made the younger's stomach drop, an uneasy feeling filling it up.

"I'm in the office. Why? What happened?" He asked, sweat forming on his face and sliding down his temples even though the Air conditioner was on. He paced around, waiting for an answer.

"Please tell me Jungkook is with you." The older said, his voice cracking as he took deep breaths to compose himself. The redhead felt light-headed as he looked at the clock, picking up his coat and rushing out of his office.

"He's not here, Hyung. Please tell me what happened." He pleaded as he pushed the button to call the elevator, his heartbeat accelerating and his throat constricting.  Namjoon sighed from the other side, mumbling to himself as he cleared his throat and replied.

"Jungkook is missing."

-

I hope you enjoyed! I apologize if the chapter is a bit rushed but I really wanted to give my unnie a chapter for her birthday. Also, we're almost at the end of Apotelesma!! I can't believe how time flew!!

Can you guess if it's a happy or a sad ending?

And Aari unnie! Happy 17th Birthday! I wish you all the happiness in the world!

I can't tell you guys how much I miss my phone because I used to do everything on it

I can't tell you guys how much I miss my phone because I used to do everything on it. From editing to typing to replying to y'all. *cries in a corner*

Anyway~~ Guess what happened with Kookie! The winner gets an epilogue based on their tastes! I'll see you soon~~

Bye~~

-G.S.