A blond-headed male rushed out of his car followed by a ravenette and a pink-haired male. The three rushed through the hospital, ignoring the looks of the nurses and ward boys. They stopped at the elevator, stepping in as soon as the doors opened. It took a few seconds till they were out of it and walking towards the room. But Jimin stopped in his tracks as loud sounds filled the hallways.

"Just you wait, baby boy. I'll have you in my arms and you won't be able to escape." The sound was crackly and a bit mechanic, probably from some kind of device. But Jimin had recognized the voice and he felt goosebumps rise on his skin. He let out a shaky breath as he took steps towards the room. Gathering all his courage, he swung the door open and almost cried out. 

Hoseok was leaning over Taehyung, putting an oxygen mask over his trembling form. The entire room was alive with the constant loud beeps from the heart monitor. Yoongi was trying to calm down the boy but was failing miserably. He had tears shining in his eyes as he looked at the boy lying on the bed. The redhead had his eyes closed firmly, tears resting on his lashes as he thrashed about on the bed as Hoseok tried to keep him stable.

"What's going on?" Seokjin asked, panic lacing his voice as he quickly walked over to Hoseok. The younger doctor looked up. "He received a call and had a panic attack. By the time I reached him, his vitals started dropping and his blood pressure shot up. I've been trying to get him to calm down but nothing' working. I'll have to give him a shot but if I leave.." He trailed off and Seokjin nodded. "I'll try and calm him down." He said as he sat next to the redhead. 

Softly, Seokjin took Taehyung's soft hand in his and the younger looked up at him. The elder smiled as he ran a hand through the red locks. "Tae bear, will you calm down for me?" He asked, his tone soft. The redhead whimpered as he bit his lips, drawing blood. Hoseok worked fast, injecting Hydralazine into the IV and going around to monitor the heart rate. The oldest doctor sat still, waiting for the medicine to work and trying to soothe the boy.

Yoongi looked at Jimin as the younger called out his name. The blonde walked up to him, talking in a subdued tone. "Who was it this time?" He asked, afraid of the answer. The brunette sighed, rubbing his palm over his eyes. "He found out about Seokjin Hyung." He said quietly and Jimin gasped lightly. He looked at Jungkook for a moment, seeing the doctor walking over to Hoseok. "Did he find out about Dr Jeon too?" The older shook his head.

"Taehyung freaked out when he mentioned Hyung. He'll just try to push us away again. You know what happened last time." He muttered quietly as the red head's blood pressure returned to normal. The youngest of them looked at Seokjin and opened his mouth. "Hyungie, please don't stay here for long." He murmured as the older felt tears prick his eyes. He was so ashamed of himself. He had let his younger brother, the person who had sacrificed his entire life for him. He clenched his fists, gritting his teeth.

Yes, he was late. But now that he knew it, he wasn't going to let that man wreck his precious brother's life. He would protect him at all costs. He caressed the younger's cheek, smiling at the male. "No, Tae. I promised, didn't I? I'll protect you now." He leaned forward, kissing the boy's forehead. Taehyung looked at him, his eyes shining as he choked out a reply. "Okay."

Jungkook watched everything from the sidelines. He was taken aback by the younger's strength. He had read the diaries too and he knew what the younger had gone through. He could barely believe it was the same boy. The male had earned his respect for his admirable personality. Of course, Jungkook knew it was wrong for him to feel this way for a patient but he couldn't help the butterflies in his stomach. Somehow, he felt pained by seeing the expression of pure anguish on the redhead's face. He just wanted to scoop the younger up in his arms and keep him away from all the danger of the world. The boy seemed too innocent to be in this mess.

He snapped out of his stupor when someone kept a hand on his shoulder. He turned to look at Jimin, the older wearing a smirk. "I know he's angelic but would you stop staring. This isn't the right time, doctor." He said and Jungkook blushed at the comment, refusing to meet his eyes. The older chuckled and let go of him. "Thank God, Yoongi Hyung is not here. He would rip your eyes out." He said as he pulled the young doctor out of the room. Seokjin, too, had come out of the room and was now sitting on the benches beside Yoongi.

"I think you both want to know about what happened," Jimin said and the two doctors nodded. The blonde took a deep breath before he started talking, telling them what had occurred. By the end, Seokjin had red eyes, his hands clenched and jaw tightened. "But that's not all." Yoongi interrupted and everyone looked at him.

"There are a few things that aren't written in his diaries." He spoke and Jimin shot him a confused look. "Hoseok told me what happened in the operation theatre. I have something to tell you." He stood up, pacing back and forth with his phone in his hands as he searched for something on it. He found the file, ushering them into the adjacent room.

He hit the play button and turned the screen towards the trio. Painful screams echoed from the device as the screen cleared, showing Taehyung strapped to a bed. His body was littered with cuts and bruises, painting him a sickening shade of red. A figure emerged from the shadows, holding a shining object in his hands. He looked at the camera briefly, showing his facial featured. He moved towards the boy, holding the knife to his he'st as he dug into the skin. He moved the sharp object, creating a deep gaping wound, fresh blood flowing from the gash. The redhead lied lifeless, not uttering a single word as he was tortured.

"I hope you're keeping count, Min Yoongi. If you're not, let me tell you. This is day 61." A deep chilling voice spoke as he continued. Jimin gagged halfway, running to the bathroom and throwing up. Jungkook looked sick, holding a hand over his mouth as he averted his eyes from the screen. Seokjin had tears flowing down his face as he tried not to throw up. He turned away, yelling at the brunette.

"Stop the video, Yoongi!" He said as he fell down on his knees, trying to forget what he witnessed. "Why don't you show this to the police?" He asked and Yoongi chuckled humorlessly. "Do you think I haven't tried? I tried everything! But every fucking place is sold to that asshole!" He said, anger lacing his voice.

"We need to stop this." Jungkook muttered as he drank from a water bottle. The others nodded. "But first, we need to help him recover." He continued and Jimin spoke up. "I have an idea." 

And that began the journey of the next six months. Six months that were going to change everything. For the better or the worse.

-

What do you think Jimin's idea is? It's pretty lame cause I'm stupid. Please don't have any crazy expectations from me.

I hope you're enjoying the story until now! I love seeing you guys comment and vote so please keep doing so! 

See you later~~ Bye~~~

-G.S.