Chapter 10

"Right now?"

"Might as well."

My stomach flopped with nervousness.

"I'm going to get ready for bed. I'll be back shortly."

I nodded. I didn't know what to do. Do I strip naked? This was going to be terrible. I was petrified with dead.

She came back with her white nightgown on, hair brushed out, and her crown removed.

"Feels so nice to take that heavy thing off." She hopped into bed and untucked the covers.

"Yeah.. aha." I scratched my head.

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing, I just. Don't really know what to do."

"You don't know what to do?" She asked.

"I know what to do! I just don't know how to go about it."

"You don't need to feel uncomfortable around me, Zander. Come here."

I laid next to her.

"I've never done this before." I admitted.

"It's alright. Just do what feels natural."

"Do I.. Kiss you?"

"If you want." She said.

I reached for her face and kissed her lips. I was at a loss of how to proceed.

"I'm sorry if this is weird. Is everything alright?" I asked.

"It's alright, keep going."

"Are you sure this is alright?"

"Yes. I'm sure."

My hand traced down to the bottom of her nightgown and pulled it up. She reached for my belt and undid my pants. When we were both bottomless, I got on top of her.

"Is this alright?"

"Yes."

"Alright. Should I?"

"Yes, you can put it in."

I did as she said. I pushed myself inside of her slowly.

"Does it hurt?"

"No, it feels fine."

I began to slowly thrust. We were quiet. The bed let out minor creaks, or cries for help.

I picked up the pace a bit. I didn't feel close to finishing. Nothing felt natural. My whole body felt uneasy, I imagined she was the same way. I kept thinking about the sooner I finish the sooner this terrible situation could be over. I focused on finishing and how I can stop when I did. The motivation of it being over is what brought me to the end and finished. Afterwards, I immediately crawled off her. I pulled up my pants and she pulled down her nightgown.

"Are you alright?"

"Yes, Zander. I'm fine. Don't worry. I'm not a fragile, broken flower."

"I know, I'm not saying that. It was just weird."

"It's alright, I've had weirder."

"You've had sex before?" I asked.

"With one other person."

"Who! I didn't know about this!" I laughed.

"You can't tell anyone, it's embarrassing!" She said with a rosy face.

"Who am I going to tell? You're my only friend here."

"Charles." She cringed.

"Mavis! Not Charles! He's so.. Stuffy."