Chapter 25

The love making was nothing short of amazing and passionate. He made me feel ways I had never felt before. Ways I didn't even feel when I was by myself. He hit every spot perfectly. My brain went into pleasure overdrive. We somehow managed not to tip the boat. The ferocious night of love making ended with us falling asleep in each other's arms. It was a long night. But the best night of my life. We had just been kidnapped and beat a day before, now we were kissing in a boat under the stars. It's crazy how things can drastically change in such a short period of time. I wanted to do it again. I was addicted to him.

We woke up with the warm sun beating down on us. I quickly put my clothes back on before he could fully awake. What was I going to say to him now? I thought.

"Good morning, Princey." He said, stretching.

"He-hi." I stuttered nervously.

"There's nothing to be nervous about. I saw every part of you last night. Very thoroughly too." He smiled.

"Haha. Yeah. You did. You're right." I scratched my head.

He put on his shirt and began to button up.

"We should keep paddling."

"Yeah, agreed." I said. Samuel put on the rest of the clothes and started paddling. I joined him.

"Can I ask you something?" I said.

"Yes?"

"Did you always know you liked men?" I asked. We kept our eye on the horizon searching for land.

"Sort of. I think I've always known I've liked both."

"What do you mean? Both?"

"I like men and women."

"Really? That's a thing? I've heard rumors of people liking the same sex, but both?"

"Oh, Princey. You've been sheltered in that castle of yours for way too long. Yes, people can like both. People can like everyone. People can also like no one too."

"Now I'm confused. You've been with men and women?"

"Yes, I have. Have you?"

"Just a woman. But I didn't really like it. I think I just like men like that. I've never seen women in that way." I explained.

"Ever?" He asked.

"I don't think so. I'm married to the perfect woman, and I feel nothing." I said.

"You're definitely not attracted to women then if you feel nothing for her. She is perfect indeed."

"So you admit to flirting with her when you first came to the castle?"

"Not necessarily. It was more so tormenting you. That was more fun." He joked.

"But why?"

"I'll admit, I didn't like you at first. You seemed like a stuffy, sheltered brat. But our connection was undeniable. And I've watched you change into a less stuffy, less sheltered, incredibly kind man." He said.

"I thought you were a cocky bastard who thought he could take whatever he wanted."

"Well, that hasn't changed much." He glanced around me, and lowed his head.

"That's not true. You've also grown. You've opened up your heart to me. You're so incredibly brave and smart. I would've died a hundred times over if it wasn't for you."

"We already knew that." He said.

"My point is, we've both changed. It's been a good journey for both of us. And it's scary being stranded in the middle of the sea, but you're here. So I know it'll be alright." I said, looking at him.

"Look at what a ball of mush you're turning into." He joked.

"Whatever you say." I said. My cheeks felt hot. I told myself it was from the sun, but I knew better.

We paddled up until it was dark once again. I was really feeling the thirst. My mouth felt like a desert.The water made me more thirsty. I was so tempted to tip my head down and start chugging it.

"I know what you're thinking. Don't do it. It'll just make things worse." Samuel said.

"Thinking what?"

"You're salivating at the sight of salt water. Don't drink it." He commanded.

Night came once again. We were still in the middle of nowhere. Surrounded by miles of sea.

"What are we going to do?"

"The sea is large. It could take us weeks to stumble across some land." Explained Samuel.

"Weeks? We don't have weeks. We could die before then from lack of water."

"It's dark now, we're tired. There's nothing we can do tonight. Let's lay down."

We laid in the same position as the night before, my head on his chest. My mouth was so dry.

"Let me make your mouth a bit more wet." Samuel kissed me, distributing his saliva into my mouth. I felt up his chest and body. I had a good feeling that we'd be doing that a lot.

I pulled away and gave him a gentle lip kiss. I went to position myself on him, that's when I noticed something in the water. It was glowing. It looked like a light at the sea bottom.

"Samuel! Look! Do you see that?"

I got off him and we both sat up in the boat. Under the water, there was a blue light in the dark sea.

"That could be the body! I have to go look! Stay here!" Samuel frantically peeled off his shirt and pants, but left his underwear on.

"Be careful!" I shouted.

"I will." He gave me a kiss before diving deep into the water. I watched him plunge down through the cold water. The moon and stars acting as the only other light.

He popped back up and grabbed the side of the boat.

"I think it's the body. I think this is where the last dragon died."