• "momma aint raise no b!tch" (tony) •

tony's snapchat story :

captioned : damn that pizza looks fine and so does @y/n

•••
your point of view

"okay so you have to do this with your hips." said tony showing me a move.

"um antonio i know how to throw it back." i laughed. "but thanks for the cake."

he playfully rolled his eyes at me. "antonio me one more time." he pointed at me to signal a threat?

"am i suppose to jump or hide in the corner?" i laughed.

"we've been trying to do this dance for like 20 minutes." he said and sat on the couch.

i jumped up and pulled him off the couch. "tonyyy."

we quickly did the dance to "ayy ladies". after just 10 minutes of posting it we had thousands of comments about : "oh my god i ship them", "they're so dating", "the way he looks at her", "oh damn she threw it back on him."

"TONY, Y/N, CAN YOU GUYS COME UP HERE?" yelled alex from his room.

tony and i walked up the stairs to go into alex's room.

"okay can you guys sit right here." said alex and we sat next to eachother and tony pulled me into him for a hug.

"okay this is tony and this is y/n." laughed alex in his voice with the camera in front of us.

"oh so this is why you called us." i said folding my hands over my lap and felt my cheeks getting red as i pulled out of tony's arms.

tony and i have been secretly dating for like a month or two. we haven't wanted to confirm us dating because we weren't official even to eachother. we went on dates whenever we weren't too busy because we both did have busy lives.

we met at the house like lots of the members. tony and i hit it off extremely fast, in the span of an hour we would be friends and want to hang out all the time. then he asked me out and we started dating.

tony looked at me sad pouting his lip.

"what's with the face?" i said. he shrugged. "you just abandoned me like that." he said.

"wow...you are such a baby." laughed alex. "anyways...you guys have a lot of dating rumors at the moment and i heard a tiktok secret that in order to confirm it you must kiss on my vlog."

tony and i looked at eachother and laughed.

"nah." i laughed.

tony and i had kissed before it wasn't that. if anything everyone at the house probably knew we have inclusively even had sex. living in a house with so many people means everyone eventually found out right about anything.

"tony momma ain't raise no bitch." said ondreaz laying on the bed holding artemis with a bunch of the group next to him.

tony did a surprised face at ondreaz. "momma raised a gentleman! i'm not gonna kiss her in front of everyone."

"so...you would kiss her if we weren't all here?" said alex.

"...so how's everyone tonight." said tony trying to change the subject.

everyone boo-ed.

"tony your a pussy." said nick laying on the bed. "this is your hallway pass."

tony shrugged and put his hands up in defense. i wanted to confirm our relationship because i was tired of the hate of "they're just doing it for views." or anything. i was proud of my relationship.

"so, y/n, what do you say?" asked alex.

"we can do that things that were about to kiss." said tony and pulled my face millimeters from his.

"fuck that was close!" said avani.

"y/n looked-" started charli and tony interrupted putting his hand up.

"i wanna say this, i really like her. this isn't fake to me i don't really care about anyone else's opinion." he said and kissed me.

everyone cheered but i was more focused on the kiss.

i smiled into the kiss. without realizing it the kiss got a bit deeper and hotter.

"woah woah!" said alex. "only i can have sex in this room."

tony laughed and grabbed my hand and got up.

"where in the hell are you going?" laughed ondreaz.

tony smiled at everyone and put his arm over my shoulder. "momma ain't raise no bitch."

AUTHORS NOTE
this was pretty shitty since it was my first one buttt please do let me know what you guys would like to read next, requests on whatever brother (can be smut).