• q&a (ondreaz) •

YOUR POINT OF VIEW

ondreaz set up the camera in front of us as i got dressed. no we weren't filming a porno i just forgot we were gonna film and needed to get dressed.

kouvr and mia kept pick pointing my outfits until they found something they felt looked amazing. i didn't get why we were so dressed for a q and a.

  "do you like what i'm wearing?" i asked him.

"that dress is everything baby."  said ondreaz as i sat in the chair next to him. "hey you guys it's your boy ondreaz with my beautiful girlfriend.."

  "y/n." i said grabbing my phone.

"we're doing a very highly requested question and answer." he said. "so let's get into itttt"

"who is the home body? neither of us honestly." i said.

"we go out a lot. like i think we'd love to be home more often." said ondreaz. "who is the first to apologize after a fight? depends on the fight but usually me."

i smiled in innocence. "i am stubborn at moments. where did you two meet?"

"we met because of some friends we had in common and we knew who we were for like two years. like i knew her but we were close friends—"

  "i rejected you two years before that. well i didn't reject you. but like we were talking through the phone planning to see eachother ; honestly there was intentions of meeting eachother it was to like see if we'd good up or make a good match. and well then he told me to pick in between him and someone else ; i chose someone else. we didn't talk for years. like 2..3 years? and then one of my friends called me and told me about him and i said : he'll yeah i'm down to fuuuuck."

ondreaz laughed after the way i said fuck.

"and then we did bible study a couple times and can i just say : ondreaz and i were hardly friends; like we'd get along in a room but we weren't friends like that. and then one day i was told he was talking shit and that he was like neglecting me."

  "which wasn't true. guys don't believe everything anyone says; people can be envious or what you say can be taken to your contrast. i never neglected her at all, someone asked me about her because people eventually found out we were like hook up buddies and i said : shut up. but i meant it as a like :it's none of your business."

"so for some reason we stopped talking until we went on like the double date with two of our friends; it wasn't lien we went on the date together, our friends just wanted the favor to get to know eachother but not be alone. we casually hit it off in that date. and after that. she didn't really text me so one day i texted her like straight up "maybe we could to that without our friends." and she said "i'm down but take me to a fun place."

  "and we went to an amusement park." i said. "and nowww we've been dating with we were like 17 but you were 18."

"and we're 23 well i'm 23 she is 22. 4ish years we've been years my people. do you guys want to get married and have kids?"

   "i want kids just not anytime soon."

"i wouldnt mind practicing." smiled ondreaz.

   "ew." i said sarcastically. "when is your anniversary?"

"halloween. but we celebrate halloween and celebrate our anniversary on november 1st. because halloween is really fun."

    "who has a fatter ass?"

"tony." said ondreaz as tony passed in front of us.

  "aww thanks bro." said tony.

"i got you." said ondreaz.

  "where's one place you'd like to visit? probably like greece or maldives."

"same somewhere like tropical. i'm not a huge fan of like monuments; i'm not mature enough for that yet." said ondreaz. "opinions on the whole fight with sway and hype?"

  "we are not involved but i don't give a fuck i'll give my opinion ; everyone's gotta respect eachother and stop looking for past problems."

"people make mistakes. i don't know who lit the fire in this whole argument but fuck them for wanting drama."

  "exactly. you wanna read the last question."

"sure."

  "wow it's so fucking hot out here why'd we do a q and a outside?"

"because it's prettier." said ondreaz. "okay for the last question. will you marry me?"

   "eh?" i said and was shocked when i saw ondreaz get on one knee. "are you begin for real?"

"100%. i want to spend my whole life answer questions and finding answers with you. will you marry me?"

   "yes." i breathed out before i could start crying.

i randomly heard a bunch of cheering and looked over to the side to see the other members running towards us as if they were a stampede.

everyone started setting up take a picture by the pool.

"everyone say newly weds!" yelled ryland before pushing us into the pool.