• boxing (tony) •

we were all chilling by the pool area. sway members were here, it felt great like we had peace for the first time in a while.

"so y/n, youre like from the area right?" asked josh and his other friends surrounding me by the hot tub.

  "yeah." i said kindly. i didn't really like josh too much. he seemed kind of problematic and entitled sometimes. plus half of the people in the house always told me that he always walked about how bad he wants to fuck me.

"you look good tonight why don't you give us a twirl?" he encouraged me.

  "i'm good." i said.

     "y/n!" called out someone from the other side of the pool.

tony came up next to me kissing me on the forehead.

"hey mamas."

    "wait i think nikita is calling me." i said.

"that ass is calling me."  said josh and before i could see tony's expression i felt it.

"the fuck is your problem, don't you ever talk about my girl like that." said tony.

   "what are you gonna do swing your dick in my face?" laughed josh getting out of the water.

"baby ignore him." i said grabbing tony's hand.

"ignore me but you'll be screaming my name."

tony snuck out of my grasp and before he could hit josh, chase stopped stopped him.

"tony!" i said. tony getting aggressive wasn't a good idea.

"what's going on?" asked tayler.

"he isn't respecting my girl."

"handle this like grown ups...tomorrow at the right at 5." said tayler.

"bet." said both josh and tony.

***

"are you not talking to me?" asked tony laying on our bed.

i didn't answer.i just kept organizing stuff in the closet. i organized stuff when i was pretty stressed or wanted to think.

"my love." he said in a very innocent voice. "y/f/n (your full name)."

"don't full name me."
ya ya
"i know you don't like it baby i just wanted your attention." he said. "don't be mad."

  "i'm not mad tony." i said getting back into the bed with my phone.

"then why are you being so ignorant?" he asked.

"because i don't want you to get your ass beat." i breathed out. "i'm scared for you."

"baby, i beat up a shit ton of people in high school-"

  "tony that's not a good thing!" i said but couldn't help but laugh.

  "no ones gonna mess with me. fuck that, no one has and no one will." he said. "and less with you, mamas, you're my world and i'll beat his ass if he shit talks you."

  "ugh. you're a fuckin idiot." i said going to turn the lights off.

   "it's friday-"

we had an inside joke that was "on friday's we fuck" you could consider it an inside joke but it casually did happen. it wasn't planned but the morning after we'd talk about how it was always on a friday.

"this time it's fuck you friday." i said.

   "ugh so what do i just jerk off-"

"oh you wanna see me mad go ahead and do that." i said turning to not sleep on the side i usually do.

  "come here, don't be petty." he said pulling me into his arms to sleep.

***

"just remember why you're doing this bro." said ondreaz helping tony wrap up with fists.

  "you don't have to do this"

    "y/n." said tony which was like a signal to him saying : shut up.

i walked towards where kouvr and mia were.

  "you okay?" asked mia.

   "i know he has the capacity and strength to beat his ass but i don't want tony getting hurt."

"have you not seen how tony lines himself up to even just play fight? he hovered over alex as a joke and alex almost shat himself." said kouvr.

  "okay! we're about to begin!" said bryce.

"baby you-"

"im gonna do this y/n." said tony putting on his head gear.

"i was about to say : you got this." i said.

"that's how i like it." he said and kissed me quickly before getting in position.

once the fight started tony was pretty much kicking josh's ass. he hardly even got a scratch on himself. that's as until they said it was a 2 minute break and josh got him off guard and made me eyebrow bleed a little bit.

"you saw me baby?" he said drinking water quickly.

i nodded. i smiled and got close to his ear.

  "you fucking win this and on saturday i'm submissive." i whispered in his ear.

"come on josh, i'm getting bored let's go." said tony getting hyped again.

in less than a minute the ref declared tony had won.

tony took off his head gear and jumped off the boxing ring.

"that's my boy. sorry for doubting you."

"don't you worry about that." he said.

we got home and tayler pretty much went crazy buying champagne and things to celebrated

"yo give me an hour or two." said tony grabbing my hand.

  "make it 20 minutes!" laughed nate.

"pff!" said tony and walked us to our room. "all fours, i don't wanna bear a fucking thing. this is my trophy."