• request : pregnancy pt.2 (ondreaz)•

it was 4 months after giving birth i couldn't have felt any greater. i got my body back and maybe even a bit better with a lot of hard work. yet ondreaz wouldn't care to even stop talking about "hmm i think i'll go for the boy not too far along".

we did have plans in the future to have another baby but for now we didn't want one. i got on birth control again because i wanted to dedicate myself to our daughter. she looked a lot like me but had some of ondreaz's traits.

we were hanging out in the hype house where most people were either in their rooms but we were downstairs with tony and larray.

"oh my goodness look at those dimples mamas!" smiled ondreaz kissing his daughters cheek. "i love you so much. don't you want a brother?"

i rolled my eyes and walked towards the kitchen to grab my breast milk pump. at first it was awkward to breast feed in front of people but then after like 2 weeks no one was weirded out by it because i was careful about it. i exclusively do it because she doesn't want anything else.

"hey y/n!" said alex with a camera in my face.

"woah." i said surprised.

"i see you have youre...titty pump milk thing. and i have this." said alex showing me a box that said birth simulator.

"baby!" i called ondreaz already getting excited.

ondreaz walked towards the table where we were holding our daughter.

"oh god." said ondreaz locking eyes with the box. "nah count me on ur i have a baby on me."

"it's her time to eat anyways hand her over." i said picking up my daughter. "babe i gave birth. just give it a try."

"i'm gonna shit myself." he said looking at the box scared.

"no you won't." i said grabbing a blanket to cover myself up breast feeding.

ondreaz dragged tony in to do it first. tony took a good 10 minutes deciding when to tell them to start.

"don't make excuses your up next." i said.

"you do it." said ondreaz pretending to be offended.

"been there done that." i said detaching our daughter and fixing myself up with my shirt.

"i'll burp her-" said ondreaz grabbing the baby.

"nah you're good." i said grabbing her and lightly burping her. she was the best this only took like 2 minutes. "you want more kids? i want you to see what it feels like."

"STop!" yelled tony. "no no no i love being a man."

"come here." said alex to ondreaz.

ondreaz laid on the table unsure if he actually wanted to do this.

"it's not that bad." said tony once he shook off the feeling.

tony grabbed my baby from my arms and played with her.

"oh my goodness look at this girl." said tony. "don't worry when i have kids i'll let my wife do a C section."

i rolled my eyes and they started the machine on ondreaz.

"that's not that bad-" started ondreaz and kouvr started putting the intensity level up. "oh shiiiit."

i laughed grabbing the baby from tony.

"no no give the baby back to tony and give me your hand." said ondreaz teaching for my hand.

"um no, were enjoying the show." i laughed sitting on the table next to him.

"fuck." breathed out ondreaz. he was honestly handling the pain so much better than tony. he didn't scream or anything but he did like squint his eye and groan loudly.

"fuck!" said ondreaz once the setting was at ten. "ow ow ow ow."

i saw our daughter pouting her lip and start crying.

"aw she's scared for her dad." said kouvr turning off the simulator and taking the pads off ondreaz's stomach.

"it's okay princess, i'm okay." said ondreaz as our baby kept crying. he got off the table and grabbed her from my arms. "dadas okay."

she started calming down when ondreaz hugged her on his chest.

"baby why are you sad?" i asked wanting to grab the baby from ondreaz and she cried once i put my hands on her.

"daddy wins today right?" said ondreaz holding the baby up to his face. "sorry mama, she's all mine."