• fighting (both) •

you can decide to be tony's girlfriend anna or ondreaz's girlfriend jessica

"no fucking way." said jessica to anna ask they walked to the kitchen.

they both were caught by surprise when ondreaz and tony were practically bitching at each other.

  "fuck you! fucking low I.Q. bitch." said tony.

this was pretty normal. usually tony would be insulting ondreaz and ondreaz would mock him or try to throw in his older brother power by telling slightly pushing him and saying "you done crying?"

tony would never hit him. that was his older brother. it wasn't out of respect, tony just didn't have the balls to do it.

"lets not comment." said anna as they opened the post-mates bag.

   "don't touch me." said tony smacking ondreaz' hand.

"don't smack me!" said ondreaz pushing him back.

anna laughed and jessica gave her a "be serious" look.

  "what? they look like idiots." laughed anna.

    "well then don't. fucking. push. me." said tony pushing back with every pause.

"oh so you think you're tough tough now." said ondreaz hitting tony in the chest.

anna didn't know how serious they were. she's seen ondreaz and tony go from screaming at each other to crying in their rooms because of dumb fights. she had been with tony since she was 16 on & off. they still had their high school relationship, that older teen love. jessica and ondreaz were a bit more serious even though they'd only been dating a year. they were more adult like. they were the type to see apartments together and drink wine. tony and anna were the type to go to parties and clubs together and sip on vodka.

"back off." said tony with his feeling hurt and he didn't want to fight.

the thing was : tony would insult his brother for 10 minutes and then get tired of fighting. ondreaz could argue all day.

  "no no you're gonna listen to me." said ondreaz pulling on the back of tony's shirt.

anna knew what was coming text so she got up so she jumped in between them. the two grown men crushed the 19 year old in between them.

"my baby." said tony pulling her closer to him. "are you stupid why would you get in the middle?"

   "because i didn't want you guys to kill eachother."

"what the hell is up with you two?" asked jessica trying to calm ondreaz down.

tony caressed anna because he knew she got squished pretty hard. "you're an idiot baby."

  "he's being so mean and.." continued ondreaz venting to jessica as she heard him. she ran her hands through his hair to relax him.

"what was this fight about?" asked anna once they both calmed down.

   "he posted the tik tok i wanted to post." said ondreaz.

     "that's it?!" said both of the girls.

"yeah." shrugged tony.

   "no pussy for a week." said anna sarcastically but tony's face still dropped.

  "a week? that's nothing that's like...saying a normal schedule." said jessica.

  "damn dre i should've let you do that tik tok..maybe you would've gotten pussy-"

anna smacked tony.

"they have a normal sex life. we're the ones that don't."

  "we know you guys are rabbits, we live next to you guys." scoffed ondreaz.

"i'm down for now." smiled tony and picked up anna. as she laughed. they made their way out of the kitchen.

  "they're still kids." laughed ondreaz.

    "those are our kids...those fucking kids drank the wine." said jessica looking at an empty bottle.

"they don't even fucking like wine."

they both went to attack the other couple for drinking their wine.

they were just making out on the bed.

  "leave!" said tony and continued kissing anna.

"bitch you drank our wine." said ondreaz

  "we did you guys a favor . you guys are getting old, who drinks wine at 23?"

jessica and ondreaz left the room.

"we drink wine at 23." they said at the same time.