• nursing (ondreaz) •

i decided it'd be a great day to take my little family out today. we hadn't gone out too much and i knew it was because y/n and i recently had a baby but i still found itd be good to bond outside of the house.

i wanted to take them somewhere special so we were going into a popular outdoor art basel here in LA. we came with tony to take pictures and just bond. tony loved being around his niece  so i didn't see why he shouldn't come.

"damn  look like it's titties." said tony pointing to a painting of a naked woman.

there goes being sophisticated in an art basel.

"look." he said grabbing my daughter and show him the painting.

  "tony!" said y/n laughing. "show her a giraffe painting or something."

"hmm let's see what else we can find." said tony but the baby whined. "what does she need?

  "she's probably hungry." i said and y/n asked one of the guards if she was allowed to nurse in the gallery and he said of course.

she walked and nursed our baby. it was crazy. everyone should just appreciate mother's, the way they go out of their way to feed their child, they carry it for 9 months, take care of it their whole lives. i couldn't say i didn't fall more and more in love with y/n everytime i saw what an amazing mom she was. and the internet respected  it so much, they knew breast feeding was whats healthy for a baby and the admired her bravery as a mom. she didn't want to hide every time she started feeding. it was nature, and she looked like an angel.

tony and i didn't even acknowledged it, we just kept walking with her. obviously at a slower pace because if not then the baby  couldn't eat in peace.

"excuse me?" said an older looking lady tapping y/n's shoulder.

"yes, ma'am?" she responded nicely.

"you are disturbing the people here by taking out you're boob."

"i'm just feeding my daughter-"

"exactly! can't you bottle feed her or wait at least. it's very disgusting and disturbing." said the lady making a scene.

"excuse me?" i said. "i'm sorry if i'm disturbing you. is anyone else here disturbed ?"

everyone pretty much nodded their heads no and some people even went forward to record the situation.

"it's my daughter eating. just as you eat food, she eats from her mom." i defended.

"you're not disturbing me, her boob is out. she should be bottle fed."

what was annoying me was that ; you could hardly see y/n's breast. you could realize she was breast feeding but you couldnt see anything. we would've brought a small rag to cover it up even more but we weren't allowed to bring bags into the gallery.

"it's whats healthy for her. i think it's disturbing that you're not being fair to my daughter and girlfriend—please let them enjoy the gallery in peace, don't let us interrupt you." i said.

"she's not even your wife look at the example you're giving!"

everyone around us what looking at the lady like she was crazy.

"look at the example you are giving : a baby is eating off of her mother, completely normal—it's human nature. and you are interrupting our presence here and telling me i'm wrong for defending someone who isn't my wife? she has my kid, i don't have to call her wife or girlfriend—she's my family, please respect my family." i said and the guests at the gallery started clapping.

we walked away towards another side of the gallery.

"thank you my love." said y/n.

***

"look who's awake." i said bringing in our daughter into our living room.

"look who's on the news." she said pointing to the TV. it was us and some of the videos people took of the situation in the gallery.

we went onto social media's and there was so many supportive messages from all kinds of people. there were tweets from huge celebrities showing support.

"everything for my family." i said pulling y/n in my arms as our daughter fell asleep in her arms.

***

@ondreazlopez

@ondreazlopez : nothing more and nothing less than art and angels

@ondreazlopez : nothing more and nothing less than art and angels. disabling the comments; thank you for the support. our family appreciates it