• first time (ondreaz) •

ondreaz's point of view

"hello gorgeous." i said once she opened the door letting me into her apartment.

"hey." she smiled and turned to sit on her couch after just opening the door.

something about her always hit me different. but tonight what she wore fit her like the perfect glove.

i knew it was just some leggings and sports bra but to me it was like nirvana.

"you look so amazing today." i said hovering over her and hugging her.

"you're gonna kill me!" she laughed and flipped us over.

she tied her hair up to get it out of our way.

i unconsciously ran my hands up and down her sides.

"you like what you see?" she said with a smile and i couldn't help but smile back.

she leaned down to kiss me.

things slowly kept on escalating. my hands went to take off the bra she had on as she took off my own shirt.

"ondre." she said as i kissed her neck. hearing her moan my name got me harder each time. "baby."

"hm?"

"i've never done it before."

"what?" i asked confused.

"i'm a virgin." she said clearly as if she was nervous.

i had never had sex with a virgin honestly. i just knew i'd have to go at her pace.

"don't worry. i'll be gentle." i said.

we moved to her bed room as i proceeded to slide down her bra straps exposing her chest. honestly we haven't gone too far besides like a make out but it was because i wanted her to know there was no rush.

she seemed to try to cover herself up with her hair a little bit.

"mamas you are gorgeous." i said. "you're perfect."

she smiled and proceeded to keep kissing me.

she slid my shirt off and i slid off her shorts.

she laid down in the bed. i was in complete awe, this girl couldn't have been more perfect.

i slid my pants off making sure to leave a condom out.

i put my hands on the sides of his panties.

"may i?" i asked with intentions of taking them off.

she nodded in response. i slid her panties off. i swear i had to have some sort of patience but i was reminded that this is her first time. if i would've known i think i would've tried to make it a lot more special with candles or something.

i kissed her inner thighs as i gently started to part her legs as i made my ways up.

i felt her let out a sigh of desperation.

"patience bebe." i said and i went back up to kiss her lips.

"i want you right now." she said.

"you sure?"

"fuck me." i knew she was being serious because of the way she didn't hesitate.

i grabbed the condom and took off my boxers.

"fuck." she said and grabbed my dick in her hands. i could tell she lost all that shyness.

i didn't realize how much i wanted her contact.

"you're sure right?" i asked while i slid the condom on.

"yes." she breathed out.

i liked myself up a bit and slowly pushed myself in. i didn't wanna hurt her.

her breath hitched.

"you let me know." i told her.

"more." she breathed out.

i started to speed up and go a bit deeper. at one point the painful expression left her face and she started throwing her head back.

"harder." she moaned out.

i flipped us over so that she's be on all fours and slid in there without hesitation.

she moaned out. i didn't expect her to be so into it so quickly. usually girls have to take like two nights to get used to it.

i guess she wasn't just any kind of saint.

***

"how you feeling my love?" i asked as i brought the bag of food we just ordered into her bed room.

"what are you doing bringing that in here?" she asked.

"um-"

"no no the food can be preheated i want round 2."