• family first (both) •

"where the fuck do you think your going wearing that?" asked tony looking his little sister going out of her room.

  "a party." she said innocently.

ondreaz looked up from his phone and his expression changed completely.

"moms out of town. does she know you are going?" asked ondreaz.

"what she doesn't know can't hurt her." said the 16 year old. "it's just a quick party."

  "it's already 9."

"i'll be back by 1." she said.

"i don't like that shirt. where's the party?"

"its not to show off it's just because i feel confident and feel sexy. it's at masons."

  "hot? why can't you go for cute or like...a hoodie." said ondreaz.

  "who the fuck is masons?" laughed xavier. xavier could've cared less about his sister going out, he had his own son and things to worry about. if anything he'd always cover for her and pick her up when she snuck out.

tony and ondreaz knew how boys could be at this age and gave a shit. they weren't too overprotective, they just knew their sister was talking to one guy called mason; they also knew he wasn't great news.

"a senior hitting on her." said ondreaz.

she pulled out her phone proceeding to show xaviers pictures of him.

"he's 18-"

   "but he's pretty cute sis." said xavier and fist pounded his sister.

"anyways i'm on my way out." said their little sister.

"be-"

"oh fuck wait." she said going to the kitchen and coming out with a bottle of rum. "a house warming gift."

  "careful." said tony once she closed the door and left.

  "don't get pregnant!" xavier opened the door to yell it o it to his little sister.

   "don't have sex at all!" said ondreaz.

"maybe we're annoying her." said tony. "it's a saturday night and she's going out and we're not?"

    "because we're 20 and 22 and what the fuck all our friends are like in college. or graduating and getting dogs or babies or a house." said ondreaz and out his phone down. "i want a dog."

"i have a son. that i should go see." said xavier grabbing his car keys. "duces, let me know if she gets pregnant so i can tell my boy he's having a cousin."

ondreaz and tony both shot a middle finger to him.

•••

tony and ondreaz chilled on the couch playing video games till around 3 am.

"she said 1." said ondreaz.

  "and you believed that? i just hope she isn't drunk or pregnant."

"or high."

"high is fine." said tony:

the front door opened.

"about time." said ondreaz and tony nudged him.

"what happened?" said tony getting up and hugging his sister who was crying.

  "he-"

"that's all i needed to hear." said ondreaz tying his shoes and passing tony his.

  "what?" she said confused as tony started putting on his shoes as well and taking off his watch.

"nothing. we just want to have a conversation with mason. the house on 98th street with the nasty ass windows." said ondreaz to tony. ondreaz took off his bracelet and piercings.

  "hey i forgot my-" said xavier walking in confused. he connected the dots. "fuck what i forgot, family first."