• millionaire's wife (ondreaz) •

hehe i've seen these on tik tok recently too

"yes. it all takes hard work." i heard ondreaz's voice say as the front door opened.

he was late. again.

ive been ready and waiting for him in some of the finest lingerie. it was hand made from italy brought to me so that ondreaz could enjoy it. and no. he hasn't. everytime he arrived exhausted and smelling like the same old fucking whiskey. before i could even say hello he'd be asleep on the bed.

i grabbed a sheer robe tying it at my waist.

"there's company my love." he said coming into the room. "gorgeous as always."

i ignored what he said.

"wear something nice." he said. he had to have known i wasn't very happy with him. "oh and don't give me a bitch face. such a pretty face and such a bad look you're giving me."

he walked back downstairs and i dressed into a red dress that i knew ondreaz would comment on later. the dress was risky. it was sexy. it screamed red and passion.

i paired ir with some red lipstick and black heels

i paired ir with some red lipstick and black heels. i knew i had to dress to impress after all i was the millionares wife.

i walked down stairs to greet them all in what ondreaz called "the red bar room" but what was the champagne room.

"hello love." said ondreaz omg hearing me behind him. he slightly took a peek at my dress. he couldn't look me up and down; it was unprofessional. he couldn't tell me to go change; he'd seem like a bad husband. he took a gulp of air before talking. "this is my wife. y/n, these are my newest friends and recent business partners."

i shook all of their hands.

"it's a pleasure." i smiled.

"very gorgeous." smiled one of the older men. i swear he could be my grandfather. "how'd you two meet?"

"back in-"

"a country club. i spotted her wearing the most flattering dress and she was obviously the most beautiful and sweetest girl." said ondreaz looking me in the eyes. i knew his eyes were telling me to not contradict.