• no nut november (tony) •

tony's point of view

i swear that y/n and it's relationship didn't run on sex. but just the day we were getting ready for halloween party :

flashback to october 31st 10:30 p.m.

"damn." i said walking into the bathroom seeing her looking fine as ever dressed as a playboy bunny. this halloween we decided to be a bunny and hugh hefner. "you know damn right i am ready to take this whole costume off."

"baby it's about to be no nut november." she laughed putting on red lipstick.

i laughed out loud exaggeratedly. "you think i'm doing no nut november?"

"i'm making us both do it." she said turning around.

"but why?"

"because why not. we can learn how to do without sex."

end of flash back

for her it's obviously easy. she dresses sexy, or she'll tease me by sleeping in lingerie. but i wasn't gonna lose to her. it's just november 27th.

"hey baby." she said in the sexiest voice.

"get away from me." i said groaning. just her voice could get me hard right now.

"look where i went." she smiled taking out a victoria's secret bag.

"fuck off."

"let me show you what i got. it's black friday i got you some stuff too."

she showed me some clothes she got me like t shorts and hoodies.

"thank you bebe i really like it." i said opening my arms to hug her while sitting on our bed but she decided to pin me down and straddle me. "y/nnnn"

"bebe." she smiled. "i want a kiss."

"you can get one standing you just wanna tease me." i said in a annoyed voice.

"sorry bebe." she said getting off me.

i wanted her on top of me but it frustrates me to be teased.

"okay so just tell me. which one you like?" she said taking out the lingerie. usually it'd be black. not that i'm complaining because black lingerie on her was still crazy gorgeous.

today she surprised me with some red,white and purple. i was just about to give in with the purple one. it was more of like a lilac color which was just even better. i love purple plus the light purple on her was hot.

"why don't we make this a video?"

"baby-" i complained. "save them for december please."

"you'll get a preview." she laughed going into the closet to change.

i felt anxious yet i still wanted to look away. i grabbed my phone and scrolled through tik tok distractingly myself.

"ok so what do you think?" she said opening the closet door.

"it's nice."

"tony you haven't even looked at me."

i looked quickly into just her eyes and back down to my phone. 

"i know you are gorgeous though mamas." i said.

"give me 5 seconds of your time."

"y/n." i said looking up. it's been over 5 seconds and i can't stop. i could feel my dick swelling and i felt so helpless.

"you like it?"

"yes." i said whining.

"tony why are you giving me attitude with that? what has you so frustrated." she said.

"because you are wearing lingerie and you aren't letting me have sex with you because no nut november or that bullshit-"

"baby i already failed that." she laughed. "i was bored and horny and you al weren't home so..what can i say?"

i didn't even have time to think before i pinned her onto the bed.

"when the fuck was that? you making me wait for what?"

"i'm sorry baby-"

"show me your sorry." i said starting to kiss her neck.

"baby-"

"don't fucking baby me. tonight's it's daddy."

"tony i'm tired-"

"i don't give a fuck you're gonna sleep like a damn baby." i said.

***

"good morning baby." i said as i saw her in the kitchen.

she looked up at me with some tears on her eyes and a pout.

"what's wrong my love?" i said culling her face in hands.

"you left me so sore it hurts to have a lower body"

"i'm sorry that i'm not sorry about fucking you like you should've been fucked. go get some rest while i pick you up some stuff for that you can feel better." i sAid kissing her forehead.

she nodded. i grabbed my keys and went to pick her up some nice flowers, sweets, and of course some in and out because she loved that.

i got back to the house and saw her sleeping in the bed.

"baby."

"cuddle me bebe."

"say less."