• PDA (tony) •

your point of view

"you like this one baby?" i asked him stepping out of the dressing room which i'd been in for too long at this point.

he was sitting on any counter or stand he could find. to his luck there were chairs to sit on outside the dressing room. he was bored of shopping at this point. he could choose his whole closet in 3 minutes and he'd be set for a whole while. i was picky with my clothing.

i didn't let him go into the dressing room with me because i love my boyfriend but tony would find any situation to make sexual. which i was so down for but not in a store where a lot of people could see us.

"yeah." he said not looking up from his phone.

i put my hand on his chin so that he could pay attention.

"damn ok. i forgot how beautiful you were for a second."  he smiled and pulled me by his waist so that i could be closer.

i rolled my eyes. "deadass, hows it look?"

"it's look better off." he said.

"good or bad?" i whined turning around to see if i liked the shirt in the mirror.

i felt tony's hand slap my ass.

"tony!" i said.

"what you complain? last night you couldn't stop screaming my name and now you give me that tone?" he said. "it looks good on you."

"thanks." i said getting the answer i was looking for.

he got up behind me grabbing my waist to go closer onto him. "it looks good on you, i look better in you." he gave me a small peck on my neck. "you don't wanna go to the hotel?"

"tony.we literally are going to the hype house tomorrow and i still don't know what i'm gonna wear. i don't have any clothes because someone FORGOT my bag at home."

"you look cute with the leggings though. why can't you wash them and use them for the rest of the trip?"

i only had a pair of leggings and a couple panties because i carried those in a different backpack. i had to backpacks ; one with like comfy clothes and a bigger bag with like clothes for photoshoots.

"because we have a photoshoot tomorrow." i said. "you like this outfit?"

he groaned and sat back down slouchingly. "i like it. turn around."

i did a 360 showing him the whole outfit.

"yeah it's nice but it has its statement god damn look at that ass." he said distracting himself.

"nah these make my ass look weird?"

"i like how it looks." he said. "ondreaz is already with tayler, we could like have the room all to ourselves."

i rolled my eyes going back into the dressing room and putting on leggings and sports bra i had before going in.

i paid for all the clothes i chose to buy. tony was trying to take a mirror picture of his own outfit while i bent over to tie my shoe. i felt his hips like smack against mine; kinda like he was throwing it forward but more direct.

"tony!" i said embarrassed since we were in public.

"bebe we're good." he laughed seeing the video.

"relax your hormones."

"ive been seeing you in all those outfits and you want me to relax? come on mamas." he said pecking my neck. "you were so good last night. what's up with you today?"

i couldn't lie that tony's presence could turn me on. everything about him. i didn't notice how good he was looking today.

"why dont you fuck me in the dressing room then?" i whispered in his ear.

"you'll make too much noise. let's just get going."

"nah." i said dragging my hand from the back of his neck to the back of his head clenching his hair with my hand. "i need you now daddy."

that was new. i always said it as a joke and he'd still get turned on. today i said it meaning it for once to see how he'd react.

"fuck y/n were in the middle of a store." he said pulling his shirt down to as low as it'd go.

"you don't want me?" i pouted.

"don't manipulate you know i do. let's get back home and i'll show you how much i want you." he smiled.

"i'm getting fucked in the dressing room antonio." i said and he gave me a very stern glare. "i'll fuck myself i guess."