• best friend (tony) •

this kinda has a part similar to the show "the fosters" ehm it's a good ass show to watch it

"i'm so tired of it." she said with her head down.

"i'm here for you. you know that right?" i said rubbing her back.

"what am i doing wrong?" she said. "roll the blunt please..why doesn't he love me?"

i asked myself the same question just with a different pronoun.

i smiled at her comment. i rolled the blunt for both of us. a good amount of hits later we were pretty gone.

"would you rather?" she asked sitting up a bit.

"hmm...would you rather have sex with derek or never have sex again?"

derek was this kid in our school that y/n found extremely repelling. she'd always say how she would never under any conditions associate sexually or romantically with him.

"i mean..i have some good finger action." she said. "next thing we know derek is packing."

i laughed. "i doubt it."

"ok antonio. would you rather marry your first love or your recent love?"

"like the person i've been in love with?"

"youre gonna tell me that you didn't love maria and jessica?" she gave me a stern face.

"trust me if i would've loved them that much i'd still be with one of them." i said.

we kept asking questions and laughing with eachother. it came a point where it was just mostly the silence and the music. she was laid on my bed. my mom still didn't know she was here, and i'm sure she wouldn't mind. she told her parents she was sleeping at her friends' house and they didn't question her. her family and i got along and we had a lot of love but they wouldn't just let her sleep at my house. plus it was a school night so more through.

we've been best friends but my whole family knew i was completely into her. she was the only girl who could calm me down at my worst and make me smile.

"tony?" she said.

"y/n." i assured i heard her.

"can you hold me?" i heard her sniffle.

i wasn't gonna ask if she was okay. i knew she wasn't at the moment. she got her heart broken. and i hated her ex for it. she was beyond perfect , the way she was a natural beauty with zero effort.

i didn't say anything. i just cuddled her into my chest. i wish it could be like this all the time but without the tears.

"i love you." i said running my hands through her hair.

"i love you too." she said and looked up at me. "more than you'll ever know."

more than i'd ever know..if only she knew.

we drifted into sleep together.

i woke up due to me forgetting to close the blinds the night before.

i was eager to keep sleeping and holding her so i tired getting up and closing the blinds.

"where are you going?" she asked in a sleepy voice.

"closing the blinds." i said.

she yawned. "it's 6 am. can i keep sleeping here or are you gonna kick me out. we gotta be at school at 8. you gonna kick me out so i can get ready for school at 7:30?"

"nah, stay with me." i said getting back into the bed.

we were up till like 4 am before the sun rose. we still wanted more sleep.