• confession (tony) •

tony's point of view

we were on a road trip to a beach home somewhere in california. y/n was sleeping on my shoulder but it's not like we were cuddling.

we ended up having sex a couple more times; every time just as amazing as which is hard to say because the first time was amazing on its own. she just didn't seem like into it the last couple of days. not the sex; me. i didn't know if we both had developed feelings. i did somewhere inside me have a lot of feelings for her but i felt like she wasn't being completely honest.

she woke up from her nap and we proceed to look at tiktoks and stuff together. i eventually took a picture of us in the backseat.

 i eventually took a picture of us in the backseat

i went to post it on my story but y/n hesitated. "no no then people might think we're dating."

it's social media ; people will ship us with people we've never even met. i was really shipped with addison and she was really shipped with ondre. but i wasn't into addison like that; she's a beautiful girl and she's extremely talented and i love addison like a friend. if anything i kinda felt like addison and ondreaz were into eachother at times but that's mostly because they're both very energetic. and people shipped dre and y/n and i couldn't really blame them because they were best friends to the point that they were confident enough in the relationship that they didn't let people put a label on them. but being in a social media sometimes meant you had to go pretend things were a certain way before we could all get trashed on. the whole internet would swear "tony and y/n are like brother and sister they get along because she's probably dating ondreaz

"who cares? it's not like your addison the internet won't go crazy." i laughed and she laughed quietly too.

"nah but then i don't wanna make problems in the fandom." she said. "when do we get there?"

"you guys wanna say hi to the live?" asked kouvr flashing her phone towards us.

"hi people i love you!" smiled y/n. i couldn't help but look at her and smile. she was like a whole angel. but i've experienced this before; she wasn't gonna catch feelings because we got into sex so fast. i didn't regret it but if i was told "she can be yours if you take things slowly" hell, is hardly move. i'd take baby steps.

"y/n they wanna know about you and dre." said kouvr and felt my chest kinda feel like a hot flash out of jealousy. i shouldn't get jealous because i know they're friend.

"oh, me and dre all the way." she said sarcastically and laughed. my mood dropped to a good 4/10.

"tony what do you think about taddison?" asked kouvr pointing the camera towards me.