• he and she (tony) •

they were never strangers. they felt the connection, two hearts on strings.

they were both the ripple and the waves. just a dot was the biggest impact on each other—yet they'd never admit it.

it was from when they were just kids. he was learning so much about his own world—they were just two teens texting each other out of some sort of interest. they both knew it was deeper than sexting. they knew it was deeper than fuck buddies.

tony even had a hard time seeing other friends hit on her. he knew she was fine, but she wasn't just any other bitch. as much a he hated his friends for hitting on her, he also gave into his friends saying it wasn't a big deal and that she wasn't important.

little did they know that he saw her smile and heard her voice every time he heard a soft love song. little did everyone know that he would secretly pray for her and always wish for her in silence.

he was never the leader. if anything he was pretty shy and he had a harder time speaking his mind. it was never easy for him for him just to say what he felt—he only ever felt the support in anything from his brother.

and she. she was artistic and looked like art. no matter how many times she pretended she had no heart and was ruthless; she had the biggest heart and the realest feelings. she had been hurt too many times by guys who didn't understand just how amazing she was.

she never really liked the people she was surrounded by; she knew how fake they were. so she left. she felt her pain alone—she fought alone. she always wished for someone to be by her side in the process; she could've wished for him. she was just afraid.

little did they know she was the girl who danced when no one was watching; the girl who would walk into a room and they boys would be attracted by her energy and her nature. she was the eternal attention. little did he know, she would also wish for him. but silently, she was afraid of more pain.

"do you think hes cute?" asked isabella to her best friend laying next to her.

  "are you kidding me?" she put her knees up to her chest and giggled. "thats tony. i've known him for a couple years. we low-key texted when we were kids but you know..we were just kids."

"that doesn't answer my question." smirked her best friend.

  "yeah he's pretty cute. he's my type." smiled y/n.

"im gonna tell him to text you." joked her best friend.

turns out; it wasn't really a joke. she didn't know tony was actually very attracted to her. tony would just brush off the fact that he wishes there was more emotional connection.

fuck the hoes, fuck the hook ups; he wanted her. he wanted her in his car blasting her favorite songs that he'd eventually memorize. he wanted her meeting his family. he wanted her to watch the cute and romantic movies. he wanted to fall asleep and not just sleep with her. he saw her every time the song star shopping came on.

she wanted to see that side of him that he showed no one. she wanted to see him laughing to immature jokes. she wanted to conquer the world with him. she wanted to go to all his events, she wanted to admire him and scream out to the world that he was hers.

you don't get what you want without speaking want. not all things require action. some actions show what you want. so they just had sex. they snuck out to have sex, they snuck in to have sex, they got caught having sex, they got caught up in sex.

he wasn't any other and neither was she.

"hello sir." she smiled getting into his car.

  "you smell nice." he said and instantly thought twice.

"thanks." she smiled. "weirdo."

   "so where you wanna go? my house, the car, or—"

"lets have an adventure." she laughed sarcastically.

he started driving towards nowhere. he was brainstorming. he then knew where to go.

   "where are we going?"

"an adventure." he smiled looking over to her.

   "but where?"

"patience, patience." he smiled as the drove to the infamous lake. it wasn't the prettiest lake, it wasn't the cleanest lake—there was dirt and construction all over it .

he knew it wasn't the nicest lake. he knew it was the best place they could see the sunrise.

they moved to the back seat of his car. it was too early for the sun to rise at the moment. they did the only thing they knew they wanted. only thing they knew. there was so much more they didn't know.

they wrapped their naked bodies in a blanket they found in the backseat. they never cuddled after sex. they didn't know they both wanted to.

"shes such a bitch." said tony rolling her eyes about a girl neither of them liked.

   "shes so fucking immature! like i didn't know she was that crazy. actually i did. but i didnt know she was so..what?" she questioned the way he was smiling at her.

it was like gravity finally brought their bodies into a cuddle. a bond. her body laid in his arms.

"do you feel it too?" he asked.

  "yeah." she breathed out.

they didn't have to specify anything—they knew.

"is it okay?"

"its all i've ever wanted. its more than okay."

they were the biggest talk in the town. people would send posts of them together and happy thousands of times. people would say ; they could do better. people would see them smiling and being as happy as ever.

who cared about people ; it was the end of he and she; it was about them.