• baking (ondreaz) •

"hey guys its your boy ondreaz and my beautiful girlfriend- where do you think youre going?" he pushed me out if the camera view.

"baby im too lazy to find an outfit." i groaned.

"here." he said taking off his hoodie and letting me wear it. "trying to come on camera in a bra and booty shorts."

"its not a bra." i said taking off the crop top.

"woah why you getting undressed? im not complaining though." he said leaning back.

"i cant wear clothes under a hoodie." i said getting into camera. "hi!"

"the show is over the video has started. today were gonna be making a cake. because i dont see why its a bad idea." said ondreaz.

"yeah. first we need butter and sugar?"

"i bought cake mix honey i aint about to do all that." he said grabbing a bowl.

"honestly, i feel like when i use cake mix it comes out better than when i use like the actual ingredients." i said starting to grab some measurements.

ondreaz grabbed an egg and threw the whole shell in there.

"i forgot what i was doing."

"thats just like...logic." i said crossing my arms.

  "aww, look at that face." he said cupping my face in his hands.

we put all the ingredients in the bowl and i gave ondreaz the responsibility to mix.

"its the weird name for me." i said.

  "its the forehead for me." he laughed.

"its the hair for me." i said and rubbed my hand across his buzzed hair.

    "its the resting bitch face for me." he said.

"its the being guero for me."

    "its the dropping out of college for me." he said jumping up and down as he laughed.

"its the never starting college for me." i smirked and laughed back.

    "its the being to lazy to ride for me."

i laughed and gasped all at once.

"its the nutting fast for me." i said knowing it wasnt true.

  "its the falling asleep immediately after sex for me." he said knowing that it was my pet peeve.

"its the your little brothers dick being bigger for me." i said laughing as he shot me a face.

  "thats not funny." he said. "tony got his nudes exposed, i hit that every night."

"im just kidding baby." i said hugging him.

  "mhm mhm, lets make this cake and finish this video so i can show you how i hit that every night. we have to wait 30 minutes for this cake to be done."

"we can fuck in that time, its not like you last that long." i couldnt stop laughing knowing he was kind of pissed even thought it was all jokes.

   "fuck this cake." he said picking me up aggressively and putting me onto the table.

"baby the video!" i said.

   "trust me, you dont want this on video."

"theres other people home baby." i said as he started kissing me.

    "only mia and thomas, trust me, they wont come up here."