• girls need love (tony)•

DISCLAIMER THIS CHAPTER INCLUDES
SEX

•••
tony's point of view

david was taking pictures of us all as we all were chilling the hot tub.

y/n and i smiled at the camera and i put my arm around her because someone "act like you love eachother".

y/n was completely gorgeous and the sweetest human beings to be around. we met years ago; like when we were kids. ondreaz and i have been friends with her since forever pretty much and she's always be a part of our journey. we're pretty much a trio.

she's the person i go to for a lot of stuff but i know deep down my feelings and relationship with her arent the same as ondre. ondre and her tell each other everything and are complete best friends. they would never even think of even being close to even flirting. they had an older brother and younger sister relationship.

her and i were more like : flirty friends but we would still tell each other everything. i just knew that if she was heartbroken or crying she'd run to ondreaz for advice and to me for comfort.

we always did have moments that at least i felt like we weren't just friends. like just yesterday she called me to go into her room and cuddled while we watched a movie. maybe she just saw me as a friend. the only reason i hesitated to shoot my shot at her was because : 1. i felt like she wouldn't take me seriously because everyone knows; it's not like i'm known to be the most serious guy. 2. she wouldnt want to fuck up our friendship. when we were 19 we got high together and we ended up making our and doing some other stuff ; that did become a problem because we were both in "relationships". which is also the reason why me and my last girlfriend broke up and her and her last relationship broke up. we did say it yesterday while watching the movie that we only regretted the guilt.

maybe we're just quarantined and bored but lately we've been more into one another. we've been really glued and "affectionate". fans freaked out because she was sitting on my lap in the live. she meant to sit more on like my knee to annoy me but she ended up sitting right on my crotch.

it was around 2:45 a.m. when everyone decided it was about time to get out of the pool and go to their rooms.

"you want a towel?" i asked y/n while pulling myself out of the hot tub.

"nooo, stay with me." she offered giving her puppy eyes.

"can't say no to the puppy eyes." i chuckled and went towards the hot tub again.

"more like blowjob eyes." she laughed grabbing her phone and looking up at me with the so called "blowjob eyes."

i have to admit; i would've liked to see that as she says they are.

"damn you got lucky fuck buddies." i said and she pulled me in for me to hold her.

"i don't have fuck buddies." she said pretending to be offended. "you're lucky you had sex with that girl at playlist we were so close to quarantine and we didn't know it."

"it wasn't good sex though. i don't remember the last time i had good sex—no wait in miami but it's wasn't sex." i said and she rolled her eyes and smiled.

the time we got high and made out was in miami.

"aww thanks i don't know if it's the pool or you making me wet." she said sarcastically.