• mom (ondreaz) •

amanda=you
amanda's pov

ondreaz and i have been going out for a couple weeks or so. he always encourages me to be a part of his tik toks and always invites me to go out with his group.

"come on! i wanna see you tonight?" he said through the end of the phone.

i turned on the lights in the 5 month baby's room. my baby. it wasn't an easy story to tell. but i only met ondreaz like 5 weeks ago; we clicked and my roommate knew that so she would babysit my baby when i went out with him. but there were so many times that he would invite me out but my priority was the life i had. but even though i didn't see ondreaz every day, more like 4 times a week maximum we would constantly call each other. i never invited him over.

"i'm busy tonight dre." i said picking up my baby who had woken up.

"let me go over tonight! i'll bring you some flowers and wine or like i don't know a mocktail because you don't drink."

if only he knew the actual reason i don't drink was because i had a child to breast feed. my baby was about to be 5 months. ondreaz to this moment hadn't noticed any reason i would've been pregnant because i didn't really get stretch marks and i lost the baby weight so fast; it was in my genes but also hard work.

"hey amanda, can you do the dishes?" asked my roommate, vicky.

"sure." i said.

"okay i'll be there in 10." said ondreaz.

suddenly at that moment my phone ran out of battery.

ondreaz knee where i lived; he's left me at my door before.

"how are you big landon!" smiled my roommate taking my son, landon, from my arms.

"ondreaz is coming over in ten."

"the apartment is clean minus the ditches and honestly you look cute." she said.

"yeah what about landon?" i asked her stressed.

"amanda he likes you so much that he won't care. if anything he'll start caring but in a good way."

i went to my room and quickly put on some grey sweats and sports bra and put a black zip up over it.

in like 15 minutes while vicky took care of landon i washed the dishes and did super quick minimal make up.

then we got a knock on the door.

"hey!" i said dying of nerves.

he was about the most important male in my life, my son.

"hey you look amazing." he said hugging me and kissed my forehead. "roses for you, and you still don't drink so; we're good."

"i can offer you something to drink here." i said as he followed me into our kitchen.

"in this cup?" he said laughing picking up a baby bottle.

"if you want to." i laughed back nervously and heard a cry out from landon.

"woah, you guys have a kid in here?"