• pregnancy (ondreaz) •

MONTH 1

"babe that was the most embarrassing thing ever." i said opened the door to our apartment.

we just came back from taylers apartment where we were all doing tik toks and dancing. but for some reason i had the sudden urge to throw up and i threw up like 3 times while i was over there.

"hey it's okay. no ones upset with you." said ondreaz putting his hand on my stomach. "baby please give your mom a good time. you feeling okay?"

"i feel fine i just— ugh. im actually hungry." i said opening our cabinets. "do we have peanut butter?"

i grabbed a bag of hot fries and sat on the counter.

"peanut butter?" he asked confused. usually i detested peanut butter but for some reason i was craving it so bad.

"or yogurt.." i said and he looked at me even more confused.

"why yogurt?" he opened the fridge to check and gave me a cup of yogurt.

"i want the hot fries and the yogurt and i can't decide which one to eat first." i whined. i dipped a hot fry into the yogurt and tried it.

"i kinda wanna be disgusted but i also wanna know if it tastes good."

i laughed and nodded.

"weirdly enough."

MONTH 3

before i could sink in the the bed over lightly pulled me to land on my back.

"don't squash my baby like that." he said.

he laid his head saying a couple things to the baby.

"come on please hurry. i love you. can you show yourself?"

i didnt even have a baby bump. but ondreaz was eager anyways.

"i'm so tired" i yawned.

he got up and turned off the lights and hugged me in bed.

"what do you want a boy or girl?"

"i kinda want a boy."i confessed.

"i want a girl. but i don't wanna say it because then i'll jinx it."

MONTH 6

"mom! i know." said ondreaz talking with his mom in the kitchen. i

"hey don't mom i know me. soon you'll know how annoying it is. you're gonna have a daughter so good luck." she laughed.

we found out we were having a girl at our gender reveal party and we honestly couldn't be more excited.

i did hope for a boy but i was so happy to have a girl.

"nah she's gonna be my best friend because i don't want to be a strict parent." said ondreaz. "babe you hungry?"

"sure." i said getting up. "ow fuck."