• tattoo (ondreaz) •

your point of view

i laid in bed. i kinda of felt bad because i told ondreaz to go out tonight and had to bail at him but we agreed to go out at like 11:30 pm.

i quickly got dressed in lowrise cargo pants and a black cropped tank top. i looked like the mix in between a spice girl and bob the builder as an e boy;but that's besides the point.

before i could even turn in the engine i was already getting a call form ondreaz.

"hey baby" i said answering the phone.

"hey can you pull up to the address i'm about to send you?" he asked sounding excited.

"what are you up to ondreaz lopez?" i sarcastically sighed.

"nothinnnggg" he sounded like a child.

i hung up and went towards the address he sent me. it was a tattoo parlor.

i went inside to the parlor to see ondreaz with michael. 

"what in hell are you doing?" i laughed and greeted ondreaz with a kiss.

"a tattoo." he said sitting in a chair where they had sketched out a tattoo.

the sketch seemed to be really nice and knowing ondreaz he wouldn't get a tattoo without a meaning behind it. i had tattoos but they weren't like sleeves of tattoos. they were all pretty small. i loved them though so i completely respected him doing his tattoo.

"baby's first time getting yatted." i said.

"you have tattoos right?" asked maiko and ondreaz scoffed at maiko. "what?! everyone has been doing fake tattoos lately."

"yeah i have 13." i laughed.

the tattoo artist started turning on the machine to give ondreaz the tattoo.

"oh shiiit." said ondreaz once the needle hit his skin. "hold up i thought this was gonna hurt it kinda tickles."

i grabbed my phone and told him to smile.

"look cute i'm sending this to your mom."

"i'm literally going to sleep at your place tonight before she investigates me. can i?" he asked.

ondreaz lived with his parents but since my parents decided that they were tired of living in las vegas they told me to find somewhere to live. so i lived in a studio apartment that literally had room for my bed, a bathroom, a closet, and a small kitchen ; more like a mini oven, one stove, a mini fridge, and one cabinet. but i lived there alone so it's not like i need much space. ondre and i did have plans of eventually moving in together but in my apartment there isn't even close to enough space for both of us. i did make sure to make the apartment look relatively nice and decorated it with like christmas lights and a projector if i wanted to watch tv.

ondreaz had a cabinet for his stuff and i had some stuff in his house too.

we waited a good while for his tattoo to be ready.

"i love it." he said thanking the tattoo artist.

we stepped out of the tattoo store and michael went to meet up with tony wherever tony was as ondre and i got into my car.

"oh god she's driving." he asked me sitting in my passenger seat.

"shut up, i'm a better driver than you." i said reversing the car.

"say hi to snapchat." he said nudging me.

"hi- ondreaz judges my driving and he's the one who distracts me." i scoffed as i started driving towards my home.

he talked to me about why he decided that tattoo was appropriate and what inspired him.

"you know when i got my first tattoo i forgot for like a week that i got it." i said to him parking the car while grabbing my apartment keys.

he pulled me towards him putting his arm around me.

"i want to be able to beat all your stories and make them with you too." he said kissing my forehead.

i smiled as i opened the door to my apartment.

he plopped over on my bed.

"you want food?" i asked him.

"noo i want my girlfriend get your ass over here." he said.

"don't be a child." i laughed jumping onto the bed.

"hey! don't jump on the bed that's bad." he said sarcastically as i proceeded to take my pants off to put on something more comfortable. "god damnnn, where is your fine ass going?"

"fuck it this is my house i don't need pants." i said straddling him.

"oh shit i know where this goes" he smiled and kissed me.

"you are a such a child ondreaz lopez."