• dad (tony) •

i've seen a shit ton of these pov things on tik tok lately and they're lowkey cute as fuck so enjoy

july 29 2018
2:08 a.m.

"a beautiful healthy baby girl!" said the doctor handing the baby to my girlfriend.

i remember being 6 and asking my mom how much she loved me, and she said that i wouldn't know until i had my own kids. she wasn't lying. the second i heard my daughters cry i started crying myself.

  "thank you so much." i said kissing y/n's forehead."i love you."

"i love you more. she's so perfect."

we stayed in the hospital for another day or two. admiring our daughter. i admired y/n. she has been through so much for our daughter i don't even know how to thank her.

and i hated how she was still in pain. we walked over to our apartment.

"i got her baby go lay down." i said holding my daughter.

  "no no what if she needs me or-"

"she has me just in case. you deserve some rest." i said kissing my girlfriends forehead as she went for a nap.

i also was exhausted and kinda wanted to sleep but i knew she deserved it and needed more than i did.

i laid on the couch with my daughter on my chest.

i could stare at her all day. i though about how the rest of my life could possibly be with her by my side. 

how i never would mind holding her no matter if she was 2 days old or 20 years old.

"don't grow up please. stay like this forever." i said as she drifted into sleep.

***

december 1st 2018
"baby it's okay. it's normal." i said not being sure of anything i said i just knew y/n wanted my support.

   "fuck." she said. "i feel like horrible mother. i knew i should've made sure she was extra warm before we went out it was like 30°-"

"she's feeling better." i said patting my daughter back. she did feel warm. "it's a milestone, her first fever."

  "how can i spoil my baby when she's just a baby? it's not like i can give her ice cream."

"i mean.." i said looking her up and down.

  "tony!" she said laughing. she knew she wanted to laugh.

"hey just give her some boob. it works with me." i said handing the baby to her.

  "your daddy is crazy right...can i nurse her when she's sick?" she asked reaching for her phone.

"are you going to google it?" i laughed..

***
october 28th 2019
tonys point of view

"dada!" yelled my 1 year old daughter. her mom was gonna be working late tonight so i was in full daddy duty.

i didn't mind having a daughter so young. it's how life is. the second i was told i was having a baby i felt terrified and frustrated ; i was 19, i didn't want my immature stage to be over. the second i held my daughter it all changed.

  "careful-" i said. you have this parental instinct when something bad is about to happen. there was one of her toys on the floor and she slipped over it.

she looked up at me with hurt eyes and proceeded to try not to cry.

"you okay bebe?" i asked picking her up.

  "i hurt." she said looking up at me with tears in her eyes:

"your so brave my love, i would've cried." i said trying to make her feel better as i picked up her toy and put it in her toy basket.

"dada no cry" she said giggling.

"i don't cry?" i laughed back at her.

"dada brave." she smiled hugging me.

"so mommy doesn't get home till later and it's bed time soon."

she looked at me with puppy eyes.

"and it sucks that i won't-"

  "no say suck." she said. y/n always told me to not say "this sucks" in front of our daughter because : it wasn't right. i tried not to swear in general but t/n had no space to talk. one day i went to play with my kid and she told me "mother fucker".

"sorry. it'd be so sad that i have no one to share ice cream with." i said shrugging.

  "i like camtono."

(if you've never seen the video of the little girl pronouncing ice cream as camtono pls search it up and you'll understand)

"ice-cream."

i took her over to the kitchen and took the ice cream out of the freezer.

i gave her some ice cream in a bowl and grabbed a popsicle for myself. her face was covered in ice cream but it was so cute and she was so happy that i didn't want to stop her from enjoying the simple things. i knew one day she'd be 16 and want to go out to parties and will tell me to fuck off and leave her alone. so i admired every second i got of her.

"cheese bebe!" i smiled taking a picture of her.

she smiled at the picture.

"excuse me what are you two doing?" i heard y/n voice but still scared the fuck out of me.

"camtono!" smiled the baby at her.

  "hmm i won't be upset if mommy can have some." said y/n looking at me. she smiled and grabbed my popsicle and started sucking on it.

"so should i use protection this time or no?" i smiled grabbed her ass as she walked back to our daughter.

  "tell dada he's crazy."

"dads crazy." smiled my daughter.

i pretended to be offended.

"i sowwy dada." she said and i picked her up.

"im just kidding."

"not nice."

    "yeah daddy not nice." said y/n. 

"sorry i'll be nice." i said to my daughter. i walked closer to y/n. "not to you though. you might as well tell your boss you'll be clocking in late tomorrow."