• suicide squad (tony) •

this is like about u know villains and shit but obviously not the actual suicide squad. just like the purge squad whatever i got all creative and shit idk

TONYS POINT OF VIEW

she wiped her mouth and looked at me. those green eyes were all i needed in life.

"can you two get the fuck out of there god damn." said tayler knocking on the door.

i opened the closet door as i zipped my fly back up.

"fuck off will you?" i said.

"ok get your heads out of your asses for a couple minutes." reminded bryce. "we got this whole place looted. this is our fucking territory."

"that's great to know and all. but i just wanna know what plan is after that." said y/n going to sit on one of the tables.

"we've got caesars palace all to ourselves and your worried about the escape?" chase bitch faced her comment.

"don't give her attitude." i defended.

you could say that y/n was my queen. and sure i knew i would never be able to buy a home in a cute suburb to raise our kids and have a gold retriever. that would never be it. i'd kill for her—fuck that, i've killed for her.

after the pandemic in 2020, the economy went down. to everyone's surprise; it hardly ever rose back to where everyone would expect it to. the whole world turned into a huge gotham city. you had to fight for what you wanted.

just a bunch of kids in their 20s didn't have enough power or "knowledge" to know how to get a job. yet we built an empire to become filthy rich with being clever. we took over caesars palace, we knew there were cops outside, but the cops knew we had the weapons, the skill, and the money.

we weren't the only group like this. there were many groups who drove around the countries trying to steal but they were amateurs. we were the house held name to the criminals. we were a family, if they knew it was our territory they had to have some balls to cross.

and no one. would've ever imagined it was us. the tik tok stars from 2020. social media wasn't even a thing anymore. no one had time to care about what anyone was posting when you were trying to stay alive. now it was fame like entertainers, and that's only in night clubs.

sure we had the palace at the moment which was luxurious and we didn't need more.

yet we weren't just gonna take what we wanted and then leave. this was meant to keep it. we had other places. our main place to be was here in nevada but far from where anyone would think we'd be. we had our own trailer park, we had all of disney land to ourselves. and no one knew it was us. it wasn't the pretty disney land anymore. it was the dirty, grey, filled with gang marks.

"i mean we have to leave. the fuck are you thinking, that we aren't gonna get food. the people who came before us stole most of the food." said y/n holding onto me.

"we'll survive drinking sink water." said dixie."work our asses off. expect kelianne. you take it easy."

tayler got kelianne pregnant. she looked like she was about to pop any minute now. i didn't blame them, it's not like condoms were the first thing on our shopping list. the list was "weapons" and "food".

i saw y/n kinda start to drift. i knew she probably was just looking around, i didnt like her wandering around incase we didn't know there was someone around.

plus there was infected people. they were rare to find but after the pandemic they tested out treatments to get the virus away and it just made like some mutated humans who could infect you. they're aren't like trying to attack you nor were they dead. they were just sick and wanted to make others sick.