The Match! Raimon vs Kaiou!!

As soon as the whistle are blown, Kaiou do some passing to each other until Raimon steal the ball and quickly went to the territory of Kaiou.

Kaiji: Don't let them score!

Yuuya is dribbling the ball with his speed along with Homura and Ren behind them. As two Kaiou player are sliding toward Yuuya to steal the ball, he jumped and pass it to Homura.

Yuuya: Homura!

"Minamisawa pass the ball to Gouenji! She keep dribbling until she reach the goal of Kaiou! She's so fast!"

Garu: Stop her!

Homura keep on the dribble and pass through three defenders as she reach right the front of Kaiou's goal.

Garu: Then, bring it!

Homura: I'll score with this hissatsu technique!

She stump the ball and kick it up in the air with the back of her leg. Then she jump up while do right spinning as her legs covered in fire.

Homura: Fire Tornado!

She kick the ball and it engulf in fire, and head toward the goal.

Garu: What?!

He jump to the left but the ball was too fast until he can't even reach it and the ball enter the goal.

"Goal!! The first one scores in the match is Raimon! They only reach best 8 in last year's Soccer Festival, but now they just score the first point in just minutes! That's faster than last year!!"

(Raimon) 1 - 0 (Kaiou)

Homura high-five with Yuuya and Ren because of their teamworks. Kaiji look at them from distance as one of Kaiou's midfielder, Wanda, went next to him.

Wanda: They become stronger than last year. More than that, a girl scores the point.

Kaiji: Someone related with Gouenji Shuuya, huh? We shouldn't underestimate them.

Wanda: What now, Captain?

Kaiji: Of course, we'll win this match no matter what. *turn to Kaiou* Men, show them the spirit Kaoiu! We'll sink right in the ocean!

Kaiou's Players: Yeah!!

Kidou look at the Kaiou's team and then look at the Raimon. Raimon went back to their position to ready to resume the game.

Kidou(In mind): Kaiou should be a team with unstanding offensive, so why didn't they attack from the start? Also, why they put Dan as forward by himself?

The referee blow the whistle and Kaiou start the kick-off and head toward Raimon's territory.

"With the kick-off from Kaiou, the match continues. Dan and Wanda head on with two more midfielder following them!"

Kaiji: Wanda!

He pass the ball to Wanda.

Wanda: Okay!

Homura(In mind): They're coming!

Higashi: Everyone, don't let them get through our defense! We can't let them score!

Yuuya: Leave this to me!

Ren: Minamisawa-senpai, don't act reckless!

Yuuya do a slide but Wanda able to dodge him and pass it.

Wanda: Captain!

Kaiji receive the ball and head toward the defense area. He dodge Shun and Shin so easily.