Clash! Japan VS America!!

Ichinose get arrested for using the funding for the team to his own personal use even though he didn't. Unite Unicorn are now under the command Kevin Bolde, the one that accussed Ichinose. He added some new players in the team, Seeds from Yggdrasil. Eugene's hissatsu shoot, Carronade Hou, get past Sasagi's Drill Smasher and scored the first goal.

Max: "Unite Unicorn is the lead with one point. And we'll start back at the kickoff!"

Keita: "How will Inazuma Japan counter them and steals back the point?"

Kiroto: What do we do, Endou?

Kaminari: All we need to do now is take back the point.

Kiroto: Yeah, you're right. We have to descrease Sasagi's burden.

As the whistle blown, Kiroto pass the ball to Kaminari as they move up.

Eugene: You guys, stop him!

Drake: Tch! We know!

As Drake went close to Kaminari, he moves to the left before to the right, leaving red 'Z' mark on the ground.

Kaminari: Z Slash!

Drake: What?

Kaminari: Too easy!

Max: "Endou get past Drake!"

Kaminari keep moving ahead before he get blocked by Peter and George. They tries to steal the ball from him but Kaminari able to keep it away from them before he back pass.

Peter: Back pass?

The ball roll slowly on the ground before Haruki put his foot on the ball.

Kaminari: *glance back* Do what you want.

Haruki: Fine. I won't do this as a playmaker, but as myself.

Anton/Eugene: You won't past!

Haruki: Your play, and your arrogantness makes me mad.

He slowly raise his right hand and fold his fingers.

Kiroto: Wait, that's...

Ren: That gesture...

Haruki: Heaven's Time!

He flick his fingers as the background turned blank with some light from up. Haruki merely walk past them before stop and flick his fingers again. They saw Haruki disappear and turn around.

Eugene: What?!

Anton: When did he...!

A wind appear between them and blow them away.

Max: "Keita-san, if I recall that technique is..."

Keita: "That's the famous Heaven's Time, a hissatsu technique that stops time! That is the divine technique belong to Japan's famous player, Aphrodi! I never expect that I'll saw it again right here!"

Haruki(In mind): Terumi-san taught me this technique so I can punish those who disrespect soccer, and that is what I'm doing now.

As he keep walking ahead, he uses Heaven's Time few times again and get past the players easily without doing much before he stopped at the front of the goal.

Joe: Now, come at me!

Haruki: Sadly, I won't be the one who'll be scoring the goal. Because... I'm the one who lead the team's movement!

He kick the ball to the side as Ren suddenly appear.

Joe: What?!

Ren: I got it!