Let's Play Together Again!

After the yesterday match, Raimon even more determined on winning in the Soccer Festival that will held not really long from now.

At Raimon Jr. High...

Raimon team are practicing with the traning menu that Kidou gave them. Like always, there are some hard part but they still able to withstand it.

Homura: Hey, Senpai.

Yuuya: What?

Homura: Endou-senpai will ever to play with us again?

Yuuya: Who knows. He don't like soccer for long time, and the reason he play in the match yesterday was Coach Kidou asked me.

Homura: I know that, but...

Yuuya: What? Are you relying on how good his play is?

Homura: That's not it. All I wanted Senpai to play along with us. I mean... despite knowing he didn't smile the match, he seems happy.

Yuuya: Happy?

Homura: *nod* Yes, Senpai seems happy when he was playing.

Yuuya: I see. But that doesn't mean he still wanted the play like yesterday.

Homura: I guess, you're right...

Gento: What are you two talking about? This is training.

Yuuya: *turn to Gento* I know that, Kazuma-san. What's wrong with someone teaching their junior?

Gento: Don't think about that too much or you'll lose focus.

Yuuya: I know that.

Homura: Sorry, Gento-senpai. Let's get back to training.

Yuuya: Okay.

Suiryuu and Shinji are training with dribbles while Shin and Shun trying to defend the goal from Enji and Gento. Ren kick the ball and at the goalpost but Higashi able to catch the ball before went into the goal.

Higashi: Good, you just need to put more power in that shoot.

Ren: Thanks, Senpai!

Higashi: By the way, I've been thinking about this. Aren't your brother a defender in Inazuma Japan, why do you want to be a midfielder?

Ren: Because I like to do more shooting than just defending. Also, I want to surpass him with my own ability!

Higashi: I see, you're cool guy.

Ren: I-I see...

He scratch the back of his head while laughing awkwardly. Asuma run fast and kick the ball right into the other goalpost.

Asuma: *panting* Not enough... I need to be stronger!

Kidou and Asuka are watching the team practicing from the side. Kidou look at the board about the detail of the whole members in the team.

Kidou(In mind): It's true that they become stronger when Kaminari fought along side them in the last match. But this isn't enough...

Asuka: Coach, is there something wrong?

Kidou: The current Raimon isn't really strong enough.

Asuka: What?

Kidou: It's true that I choose Hazama to be the captain, but it's only for one purpose.

Asuka: Is it... to make Kaminari-kun join the soccer club?

Kidou: No. Hazama don't really understand the role of a leader, that is why I choose him so he can understand the role. Even if he fail, this is for the team.