The Strongest Hero! Kaminari's Keshin!!

After the first half ended, the scores are now 1-2. Ren able to score the first point for Raimon with his Keshin shoot. But Teikoku still in the lead and still stand strong against Raimon. While the break, Kaminari went to the bathroom to wash his face. While washing, he look himself at the mirror.

Kaminari(In mind): Why couldn't I break through the Seigi no Tekken...? It would be easy since my shoot power is even higher. So why...?!

After washing his face, he walk through the hallway while thinking about how will he play in the second half.

Kaminari: What should I do...?

???: Why did you not play with your fullpower?

Kaminari: Huh?

He turn around and saw Sakuma Jirou. He's the ex-trainer for Teikoku and the member of Inazuma Legend.

Kaminari: Sakuma-san, what are you doing here? Shouldn't you be playing in Italy league right now?

Sakuma: The real question is, why did you holding back in every match?

Kaminari: What are you talking about?

Sakuma: Back then... When you use your hissatsu shoot to Akai, it should be able to break through easily. So why did you even hold back your power?

Kaminari: *look away* I don't know what you're talking about...

Sakuma: You're still mad... right?

Kaminari: What?

Meanwhile, Risa and Nami went to buy drinks along with Kaiji.

Risa: What do you think about the second half?

Kaiji: Who knows...

Nami: Nii-chan...

???: I would never use that!

They suprised when they heard the voice. They went near the hallway that goes to the field and saw Sakuma talking with Kaminari.

Sakuma: Kaminari-kun, what is keeping you from playing to your fullest ability?

Kaminari: I-I never...!

Sakuma: Unlike every players here, you can completely use your Keshin and your control is better than anyone else. Why would you use it?

Kaminari: Shut up! No matter what, I'll never use my Keshin! I hate it! I hate my Keshin! I'll win this match without it!

Then he run away toward the field while he still angry. Sakuma could see that there's some more hate in him despite he start liking soccer again.

Sakuma: Who's hide there, come out now.

Risa, Nami and Kaiji come out from behind the wall. Sakuma turn around and look at them.

Sakuma: Now you guys know the real reason why Kaminari-kun couldn't play seriously?

Kaiji: I couldn't believe that Kaminari hate his Keshin...

Nami: Nii-chan is still mad...

Risa: So there is someone that hate their own Keshin, huh?

Sakuma: Raimon's victory is in his hands. Without his leadership, Raimon will be crushed to the dust.

Then he walk away leaving those three by themselves. Kaminari went to his team and they ready to get back to playing.

Kaminari(In mind): Why would Sakuma-san said like that to me? It's not like he knows me...!

"Now that the break has over, the match will resume in the second half. Teikoku still in the lead with 1-2, will Raimon catch up with them? The ball is in Teikoku's possession, and the kick-off starts."