Blow Everything! Sunshine Break!!

Kaminari, Ren and Homura take their position. Ren and Homura run ahead as they and Kaminari excecute their hissatsu shoot.

Kaminari: Koutei Penguin...

Ren/Homura: ...Niigo!

Kabeyu: Excellent Breast!

He tried to use his hissatsu technique to block the shoot but it went in along with him. He hit the ground because unable to block the shoot.

Kabeyu: Damn it! I couldn't block the shoot!

Todoroki: Raise your head!

Kabeyu: *look up* Captain...

Todoroki: The match hasn't over yet. We still ahead with one point, this could be our chance of winning this match! So don't think that you would give up now!

He help Kabeyu to stand up. Kabeyu nodded at him as Todoroki smile and went to the front.

"The match resume with Arakumo's kickoff! The point is now one-point difference! Will Raimon catch up with Arakumo, or either Arakumo able to keep their point until the match is over?!"

Shizo: They finally turn serious as well, huh?

Todoroki: We also have reasons to win. We can't afford to lose here!

Shizo: Right!

The whistle blown and the match continues. Shizo pass the ball to Todoroki as they move up but suddenly, Kaminari steals the ball in instant.

Todoroki: What?!

Kaminari: Sorry, but we'll be scoring another point for the team!

"Endou immediately steals the ball from Shou! What a fast reaction from the captain of Raimon!"

Kaminari move up as Asakura head him. He move to the left and turn to the right, leaving "Z" mark on the ground.

Kaminari: Z Slash!

Asakura: Eh?

Kaminari keep moving as a raise-up system gets in the way, sending him and the ball into the air. Ojiko quickly grab the ball and run ahead.

Kaminari: Crap!

Ojiko: Here I go!

He rush ahead as Shinji quickly went in front of him. Ojiko jumped and stumped on the ball, causing few illusions of balls flying around Shinji.

Ojiko: Shin Illusion Ball!

Then Ojiki able to get past him while Shinji still confused. When Shinji snapped, he saw Ojiki already get past him. At Arakumo's bench area, Taiyou keep looking at Shinji and felt a bit concern.

Taiyou: Is this all you can do, Shinji?

Arakumo's reserve players look at Taiyou before look at each other. Shinji keep chasing after Ojiko until he pass the ball at Shizo. Then Shinji change his direction to go after her.

Shinji(In mind): What's wrong with me? I usually able to play the way I should! Why I couldn't play the way I was?!

"Amemiya desperately chase the ball without even asking the help of his teammates or even listen to their captain's orders! What's wrong, Amemiya?! Where is the usual play style?!"

Shinji(In mind): What is really wrong with me?!

Before he could react, a raise-up occured, sending him in the air before he could even get the ball. Shizo also effected to it and the ball went out of bound. He fall on the ground and sit up as he run the back of his head. Kaminari went to him and held out his hand.