Reunion with Friends!

After the match in the group league, teams have get their points. Some lose, draw and win their match. Inazuma Japan won their match against The Viking, putting them at the top of the list due the result of the match between Spark Master and Unite Unicorn.

At Summer Bay Complex...

The players and managers are watching the match between Russia and America, the same day as their match against Scotland, in the main briefing room.

"The match is now has gotten intense! America makes an attack on them while Russia are trying to keep them from scoring the goal!"

It shows Peter and George are moving up while dodging the players and passing the ball between them. As soon as they get close, George pass the ball to Peter and he kick the ball. The ball went into the goal.

"Goal!! Unite Unicorn scores again! What an amazing play between America's double ace, Peter and George!"

They high-five with each other. The referee blows the whistle, ending the match.

"And now the match is over! By the score of 3-2, Unite Unicorn wins the match! Japan and America are in the same point after Inazuma Japan win against The Viking!"

Kotaro: Wow...

Nami: Unite Unicorn is more powerful than I thought...

Haruki: It's obvious. After all, the coach of America's team is Ichinose Kazuya, the magician of the field.

Kenjito: First, a tough team with strong offensive, and now we have to deal with a team led by a genius player. Then, I'll handle the defense.

Isamu: Says the one that didn't get to play in the first match.

Kenjito: What was that?!

Ren and Riko smiles when they saw Unite Unicorn won the match. Kaminari stay quiet the whole time even when watching the match before think about what he talk with Fisher after their first match.

(Flashback)

Kaminari: Yggdrasil? Aren't they the company that send funding the different small companies, helping people, and more good things.

Fisher: They were, but not anymore. Ever since the previous chairman of Yggdrasil passed away, the current chairman seems what to do what he wanted. Also, they trying to control soccer due known as the famous sports and reaching world level. The chairman says that soccer fit for business.

Kaminari: Using soccer for ecomonic evolution, huh? You're saying the reason two of your players use dirty methods during the match?

Fisher: Yeah. Players that work for Yggdrasil are called Seed, player that ordered to change to flow of the match and put the scores for who win or lose.

Kaminari: That's match fixing. Those guys are underestimating soccer.

Fisher: But taking them down won't be easy. Remember, Russia is the home of Yggdrasil, so it does make sense if Spark Master works for them.

Kaminari: Easy for you to say. I watch the match of many different potential teams that will reach this far, and I saw not a single player in Spark Master ever trying to use dirty method.