Shinsei Inazuma Japan vs Inazuma Legend Japan: Part 2!

As they went back to the field, the second half is about to start. Now, Legend Japan will get serious and show them their true strength to Shinsei Japan.

"Halftime is over! The second half will begin momentarily with Legend Japan's kickoff! They in the lead with 3-1, how will Shinsei Japan catch up with them?! Let the match begin!"

As the whistle blown, Tsurugi pass the ball to Matatagi as they run ahead.

Matatagi: Now, we'll show you brats our true strength!

Kai: I won't let you use your Soul!

Matatagi: Even if we're strong... *back pass* ...we didn't depend on our Soul!

Kusaka grab the ball and rush ahead. Isamu and Suiryuu rush toward Kusaka but he able to keep the ball as he get past them.

Isamu/Suiryuu: No way!

Kusaka: You still lot more to learn! After all, true strength is always meant to surpass your own fear! *kick the ball* Nozaki!

Sakura: *receive the ball* Okay!

As she run ahead, Homura went in front of her. She is keeping Sakura from advancing while she tries to get past Homura.

Sakura: As expected from you, one of the female players! I'm impressed!

Homura: Of course. I don't want to lose to legends!

Sakura spins as pink lines form into a circle. The circle change into a hoop and she raise her right hand and grab it as she take acrobat stance.

Sakura: Beautiful Hoop!

She get past Homura as Homura tied with pink rope like energy and spark, releasing her when Sakura went ahead.

Homura: Oh no!

"Nozaki use her hissatsu technique to get past Gouenji!"

As Sakura run ahead, Suiryuu do a sliding and kick the ball away from her. But the ball went to Kusaka as he run ahead until Isamu and Kiba went in front of him.

Isamu: We won't let you past!

Kiba: We can't lose another point!

Kusaka: Then show me... your strength!

He shout as his bandana fly of from his hair and his hair become blazing style and showing his wild red eyes. He shout as he engulf in blue energy and transform into his Soul form, Bear. Isamu and Kiba tries to get away but get slam down by Bear's heavy body. Kusaka turn back into his normal form as Isamu and Kiba are on the ground.

Nanae: He can use Soul as well?!

Kusaka: Take this!

He bend down a bit as the ball on top of his head. He sent the ball into the air and bent back. As the ball fall down, Kusaka do a heading at the ball.

Kusaka: Kyoubou Head!

He slam his head at the ball as it engulf in red energy and dash toward the goalpost. Kotaro quickly went in front the ball. He shout as a huge hand appear and form into fist.

Kotaro: Megaton Head!

The fist slammed at the ball. Kotaro tried to heading it away but break through him. Kirishima quickly raise his right leg and slam down, and punch forward as a huge spinning fist appear.

Kirishima: Seigi no Tekken!

The fist hit the ball. After a moment, the fist punch the ball away.