The Group League Starts!

The main tournament of FFI Vision 3 has finally begun. All teams that come here will carry the pride and the name of the country while playing in the matches. The group league of the game will start soon.

Max: "The whole stadium are crowded with people from all around the world to watch the matches!"

Keita: "And now, the teams have come out from the hallway and show themselves!"

The first team come out is the representative of America, Unite Unicorn. Their captain holds the flag that have their team emblem.

Max: "The first team that are shown is America's Unite Unicorn! This team is famous with their excellent teamwork along with their double aces, Peter Halt and George Renson!"

Keita: "People may watch the screen on top as it shows the interview of the certain players from the teams before they head out to this field!"

(Screen)

"How does it feels to represent America in this tournament?"

Peter: It does make us nervous a bit, but there's no way we'll losing easily!

George: That's right! Unicorn are magical creatures that makes miracle, and we'll make that miracle happen in our match!

Peter: He's right!

"Wow, energitic from the starts."

(Field)

Keita: "This time that come out is Scotland's The Viking. Their outstanding offense make it hard to defend against their attack and hard play!"

The captain of the team hold their flag as the players follow him.

Max: "The Viking is still new in the world of FFI but that doesn't mean they should be underrestimated! The next team is known as one of the first timers in FFI, New Zealand's New Warriors. They aren't known much in this tournament."

Keita: "But once they started playing, their skills and names will be known to the world!"

It shows the team walk out from the hallway with their captain holding the flag in the front.

(Screen)

It shows the captain and defender of New Warriors, Petra Jolt.

"How does it feel to be one of the female captain ever leading the team in this world tournament?"

Petra: I'm really excited about it! Because this is our first time in this world tournament, there's no way we're going to lose that easy! Do you hear me?! Not losing so easily!!

"*sweatdrop* Yes... We can hear you..."

(Field)

Max: "This time, Argentina's The Empire. Team that well known for their impregnable defense."

The team walk to the field.

Keita: "The Empire's defense isn't easy to break through, along with their strong offense can be hard to defend against!"

Max: "Continuing out to the field is Italy's Orpheus. This team is one of the favorites to win in this year's tournament due their high ranking."

They continue to walk until near the field.

Keita: "Orpheus is one of the strongest team ever to compete in FFI, so there's no way they'll losing so early! The next one is the runner-up of the Asia prelims and also one of the best 8 in last year's tournament, Malaysia's Malaya Beast!"