The Fight Continues! Awaken Soul!!

The fight in the group league continues. Japan's Inazuma Japan versus Scotland's The Viking, and The Viking is currently in the lead with 2-1. After some few minutes, the first half ends and the players in both return to their bench area.

(Inazuma Japan Bench)

The players are having some break while drinking some water after tired in the first half.

Hakuryuu: Homura, you're out in the second half.

Homura: Huh? Why?

Hakuryuu: It's true that you have good reflexes but that won't work on them.

Homura: R-Right, I understand.

Hakuryuu: *turn to Ren* Kazemaru, you'll be replacing Homura in the second half.

Ren: Yes, sir!

Kenjito: What about me?!

Kotaro: Ken-chan, you're time isn't arrived yet.

Kenjito: Huh? What was that supposed to mean?

Homura: *turn to Ren* Ren-kun, it's up to you now.

Ren: Right, just leave it to me. I won't let you down.

Kaminari have a drink while glancing around at his teammates before take a quick glance at The Viking's players.

Kaminari(In mind): Kishibe's sudden injury isn't an accident, somethings off here.

(The Viking Bench)

They having a drink while talking with each other. Fizz and Aros talk about their next strategy as Fisher glance at Jake. He stand up from the bench and put down the towel from his head as he went to him.

Fisher: Jake.

Jake: *didn't look at him* What do you want?

Fisher: I understand how you feel. I--

Jake: Like you understand me right now. You betray my trust, no, the whole team for this.

Fisher: I told you, I did this for everyone!

Jake: *turn around* Oh, really?! I don't care what you said anymore, I trust you as captain and you betray that trust by joining them! That company isn't like they are in the past, they full corrupted!

Fisher: But that is the only way to help others. Even your family are having conflicts.

Jake: Don't bring that to me! Even if we win or lose I don't care about that! All I want is to play my fullest, and show what I got! Because I don't want to regret about it!

Fisher stay quiet before he went back to Fizz and Aros. Torbe and Avery went to Jake.

Avery: Hey, are you okay? You've been argueing with Captain.

Torbe: Is there any problem here?

Jake: Nothing, just a small stuff I don't want to talk about.

He throw the bottle in the cooler as he went to the field and doing some warm-up. Some of the players worried about Jake since he didn't get along with Fisher anymore. Aros and Fizz look at Jake before continue discussing their plan.

(Field)

Max: "Now that the half time is over, the match resumes!"

Keita: "It seems that Inazuma Japan makes another substitute. Replacing Gouenji Homura is Kazemaru Ren! He very well-known as the fastest player in Japan!"