Hard Clash! Another Tough Challenge!!

Raimon won against Senbayama by 2-1, and they advance to the third round. Shinji and Ren are training as much as they can so they can master Keshin Armed. The next school they'll fight will be even harder. And it might be get personal. In the Black Room 2, Kaminari are training a snowland area.

Kaminari(In mind): I need to master that move! I created it, and I will complete it!

He keep dribbling the ball ahead as he kick the ball toward the huge snowball, and crash it.

Kaminari: *panting* It's look like I finished Level 3...

The area disappear as he lool around and saw that the players are still training. Then Asuka went to him and give him a towel.

Asuka: Here, Captain.

Kaminari: *take the towel* Thank you.

Asuka: Everyone has been working hard, right?

Kaminari: Yeah. Especially Shinji and Ren, because they wanted to master Keshin Armed after all.

He wipe his face as Yuuya, Suiryuu, Homura, Gento, Enji and Higashi complete their practice. All of them are sweating as they wipe their forehead while panting heavily.

Higashi: So tired...

Homura: I'm going to die if I didn't rest...

Suiryuu: All of us needs some rest...

Gento: Practicing here is even harder than on the field... I think my body is going to break...

Kaminari: You guys. We always practice all the time, so this is the common thing that we do. So don't complain about being tired all the time.

Enji: Don't say that to your seniors...

Then all the area disappear and the room turn bright.

Shin: Finally we done...

Shun: What level are you guys in?

Shinji/Ren: Level 3.

Shun: That's too fast...

Asuma: Well, most of us have finish Level 3 because we all too stubborn to lose early.

Kaiji: You guys are so lucky because have a training facility like this...

After few minutes, Tenma come into the room and look at everyone with serious expression.

Tenma: Guys, our third opponent has been decided.

Kaminari: So which school we're fighting next?

Tenma: It would... Gassan Kunimitsu.

Kaminari: Gassan Kunimitsu?

Shinji: If I remember, they reach semifinals last year. And they have an intense match with Kidokawa Seishuu.

Enji: We've fight them before, so this might be going to be a hard match for both of our team and their team.

Yuuya: Gassan Kunimitsu... huh?

Unconciously, he clench his right fist. After that, they went back to the clubroom and heard the briefing from Tenma and Shinsuke about the currect potential of Gassan Kunimitsu.

Shinsuke: After looking at them, it seems that Gassan Kunimitsu are tough as always.

Tenma: Just like Senbayama, their defense are strong. They also good in offense, and highly good in changing formation in every part of the game.

Kaminari: Changing formation, huh? That would be a problen for us...

Shinji: Wait a minute, Coach.