The Finals of Soccer Festival!

Raimon won against Arakumo in the semi-finals match by 4-3. They have secured their seat at the final match that will be held at the Amano Mikado Stadium. The whole team gets really excited for the final match.

At Raimon soccer field...

Everyone are practicing at the best as they can. Shun, Shin and Enji are practicing alone from others because they didn't get to play in the semifinals.

Shun: In the end, we didn't get to play in the semifinals.

Shin: I kinda feel frustrated...

Enji: Shinji able use Keshin Armed now. I wonder if we still useful for the team.

Shinsuke: Don't think like that.

They turn around and saw Shinsuke.

Shinsuke: I know that you're frustrated because didn't get to play in the semi-finals match. But you guys did get to watch how they play, right?

Shun: Y-Yeah...

Shinsuke: Learn from others so you can understand how to play in the finals.

Shin: We get a chance to play in the finals?!

Shinsuke: Of course. When it come to finals, all players must join in. Members will change with the right time or the time when they truly wanted to play.

Enji: I see... So we really does have a chance!

Shinsuke: But don't even think about letting your guard down. Finals are the true showdown where it'll decides everything.

Shun/Shin/Enji: Yes, sir!

After the practice, they take some break and having some drinks. After the break, they called by Tenma to go to the clubroom.

Now, at Raimon soccer clubroom...

They all went to the room and listen to the briefing at Tenma and Shinsuke are giving them.

Shinsuke: First, I and Tenma congratulate you guys for coming this far in the Soccer Festival. And it's been really great being able to support you guys the whole matches.

Homura: Don't say that, Trainer Shinsuke.

Ren: It thanks to Trainer and Coach for helping us this whole time.

Tenma: Our opponent for the finals have been decided.

The players including the managers felt the tense when Tenma was about to say the name of the team that will fight them in the final match.

Tenma: Our opponent will be... Kidokawa Seishuu.

Kaminari: Finally...

Suiryuu: Kidokawa Seishuu, huh? The school that we've been rivaled for years.

Shinji: The strongest school that Raimon keep fighting in the nationals. Everytime Raimon and Kidokawa fights, no matter how many times the win and lose are countless.

Homura: Coach. If I remember, Dragonlink was the one that fought Kidokawa Seishuu in the semifinals, right?

Ren: Now you mention, what was the score? How did Kidokawa won the match?

Tenma: The match result is... 10-2. Dragonlink lose badly to Kidokawa.

Enji: 10-2? That's a bad way to lose a match...

Shinsuke: Look at this.

He press the button and the screen. The television turn on and Shinsuke put the match between Kidokawa Seishuu against Dragonlink.