The Wild! Nosei Jr. High!!

After winning against Tengawara, Raimon determined on winning the next match as well. Shinji also has summon his Keshin, Gyokuryuu. They aiming to win the Soccer Festival.

At the soccer clubroom...

Tenma is giving some briefing about the next match to the team and who will they fight.

Tenma: Our next opponent is the Nosei Jr. High.

Homura: Nosei Jr. High? If I remember, they are one of the toughest team when it come to defense, right?

Tenma: That's right. They can even jump higher than most players in most school in Kanto area. This will be a tough match for us.

Kaminari: Jumping, huh? The one that jump the highest in our team is...

They all look at Homura. She look around at them before she point at herself.

Homura: Eh? M-Me?

Yuuya: That's right. Because you use Fire Tornado, you are the only one that can jump the highest from all of us here.

Homura: But aren't that going to be tough? Coach said that the defenders in Nosei can jump higher than most school.

Tenma: That's true. Nosei are known for their mid-air defense that make it hard to shoot from up. Their defense is same tough on the ground as the mid-air.

Shin: Then, how about Shinji just counter them with his Keshin? He's getting stronger after the last match with Tengawara, right?

Shinji: That doesn't mean you always have to depend on me all the time. Coach, is there a way we can counter their mid-air counter?

Tenma: In the past, when Coach Endou still in your age, he and his team use the Inazuma Otoshi to win against them. But we can say they just barely win the match.

Shun: So we're going to use the Inazuma Otoshi to counter them?

Tenma: No, we're not going to use the Inazuma Otoshi.

Shun: Eh? How come?

Tenma: I'm sure that Nosei have plan in countering the Inazuma Otoshi. That is why, we'll have to depend on Homura's jumping ability, along with Kaminari and Yuuya.

Kaminari: What?

Yuuya: I and Kaminari? What do you mean, Coach?

Tenma: I'll teach you two a new hissatsu technique that I and Tsurugi use in the past.

Kaminari: A hissatsu technique that you used in the past...? You mean that move!

Tenma: That's right.

Yuuya: What move?

Asuma: I don't know, too.

Tenma: You guys will be training along with Homura for jumping and speed. Kaminari and Yuuya will be training separately from you guys.

Gento: Coach, is this fine? We should be practicing together!

Enji: Calm down, Kazuma. We should listen to Coach's orders.

Gento: Geez... fine then.

At the field...

Kaminari and Yuuya jump up as they tried to spinning as well but they turning in the different timing causing them to hit each other and fall on the ground.

Yuuya: Ow!

Kaminari: This hard...!

Tenma: Stand up.