The Strongest Defense!

Raimon won against Hakuren and advance to the second round. Raimon now are practicing in the Black Room 2 to train for the next match. They all using the place that they wanted to train so they can get even stronger than last match. After the practice, Tenma give the briefing about the next time.

Tenma: Our next opponent is Senbayama Jr. High.

Kaminari: Senbayama, huh? The soccer team that well known for their defense. They having the strongest defense than any schools.

Kaiji: But that doesn't mean that they're invisible. Every technique have weakness.

Homura: You're right, but it would be hard to find.

Tenma: Senbayama's strongest defense hissatsu known as Mugen no Kabe. Their defense is the best in Japan.

Ren: Then it would be hard to fight against. The only way we can win to break through their strongest defense.

Suiryuu: And that would be our hardest part.

Shun: I did some research, I found out that Senbayama can use Keshin Armed.

Shin: Keshin Armed?! Then we should've counter with since Captain and Kaiji-san can use Keshin Armed as well, right?

Kaminari: It's true that we can counter with our own Keshin Armed, but that doesn't mean you guys have to depend on us all the time.

Kaiji: Captain's right. Amemiya and Kazemaru need to learn how to use Keshin Armed.

Ren: I'll learn Keshin Armed in no time!

Shinji: I'll learn faster than you.

Ren: I'll show you that junior can surpass their own senior!

Shinji: *smirk* Oh? A challenge I see.

Ren: *smirk* Yeah.

Riko: Now, now, less challenging and start training. We don't know what kind powe they have this year!

Ren: Nee-san, can you stop being mean for a second?

Riko: I'm your sister. Uncle told me to take care of you and that is what I'm doing to do.

Ren: *whisper* Stop being overprotective, you old lady...

Riko: *deadly aura* What was that?

Ren: Nothing!

Tenma: After watching the match of Senbayama, they mostly score one or two goal before went to strong defense mode. That is who they are. Now, get training!

Raimon Players: Yes, sir!

They went to the Black Room 2. Tenma look at the managers are leaving the clubroom.

Tenma: Asuka, Riko, where are you going? You girls usually went to watch them practice.

Asuka: Oh, I have some things to do.

Riko: Me too, some stuff about the council students.

Tenma: I see. Then good luck, just make sure to take care of the team members!

Asuka/Riko: Right!

Then he went to the Black Room 2 to watch the players practice as the managers left. While watching them, Tenma look at the tablet about the data of Senbayama Jr. High players. Their coach name did catch his attention.

Tenma(In mind): Senbayama's coach is...!

(Time Skip)
(Night)

At Endou's House...