Breaking Through! Inazuma Break!!

After the first half, Raimon is having trouble against Senbayama. Their defense are too tough as they are one-point behind them. Raimon's usual offensive aren't working too much on the sand field. The team are drinking water and wipe their face.

Enji: Ahh! I'm so tired! Moving on the sand slow us down, and then reduce our stamine when we have even faster!

Gento: You don't have to yell. We're right here.

Kaminari: What Enji-san is true. The sand slower our movement. *turn to Senbayama* Since they said that they're play on sand before and they can play normally.

Asuma: They able move freely.

Homura: But I was suprised, Asuma-senpai. How did you play on the sand like it was normal?

Asuma: When I was a kid, my brother always bring me to the beach during the summer vacation. And I play soccer on the sand all the time.

Tenma: That is why, Asuma will be the point of our victory.

Asuma: Eh?! Me?!

Tenma: You the only one that can move freely on this field. Also, you can steal the ball without having problem. Your dribble is also good.

Kaminari: So we need Asuma to play on his own for a while until we get the time to attack.

Tenma: That's right.

Asuma: That's impossible! They will go after me all the time! I'm so doomed!

Homura: Senpai, please get a hold of yourself. You don't want your junior to saw you like that.

Asuma: Ah! That's right.

Ren: Sadly, we already saw him like that.

Tenma: Ren, your won't be able to move like you usually did because of the sand. I think you should sit out of this game.

Ren: Eh? First not going in first half, and now this?

Tenma: Ren, there is someplace we can do what we wanted. There's nothing you can do with your running if the field doesn't suit with you.

Ren: *look down* O-Okay...

He sit back as Riko put her hand on Ren's shoulder, trying to comfort his brother.

Tenma: Enji, you're out for the second half. You use too much energy back in the first. Kaiji will take your place, but as a midfielder.

Enji: Right. *turn to Kaiji* I'm counting on you, kohai.

Kaiji: Let's see what I can do, Senpai.

Tenma: Okay guys, play as good as you can in the second half! Senbayama won't stop us here!

Raimon Players: Yes, sir!

Kaminari: Coach, I have a suggestion.

Makoto and Taru just laugh as they look at Raimon. They so sure that they can win.

Taru: They think they can break our defense?

Makoto: There's no way they defeat our iron wall.

Kasumi: You guys don't be sure about that.

They turn to look at their captain.

Makoto: Captain.

Kasumi: It's true we have been dominating them in the first half, but we won't sure the same thing would happen in the second half.

Taru: But Captain, they can't even break through Mugen no Kabe. What kind of chance do they have?

Kasumi: If you underestimating them, that will be your downfall. Don't forget that the purple haired guy steal the ball from you two like it was nothing.