Shinsei Inazuma Japan vs Inazuma Legend Japan: Part 1!

As the whistle blown, the kickoff starts. Kaminari pass the ball to Tsukasa as they rush ahead.

(A/N: In this chapter, Shinsei Inazuma Japan will known as Shinsei Japan while Inazuma Legend Japan will known as Legend Japan)

"Shinsei Japan quickly launch their attack! Will Legend Japan... Wh-What is this?! None of the players in Legend Japan are moving!"

It shows not even one of them are moving. Kaminari pass the ball to Kai as they get close to the defense line but not even one of the defenders are moving.

Tsukasa: What's with them? They're not playing at all!

Kai: Who cares! This is our best chance!

Aa they get past the defenders, they keep going up unknowing that all Legend Japan players are smiling. Shinsei Japan keep passing the ball to each other as they keep moving up. Ibuki clap his hands together and ready himself.

Ibuki: Now, shoot! Bring on everyting on me!

Kai: With pleasure!

He put his fingers in his mouth and whistle as seven penguins appear and entered the ball as it engulf in rainbow energy.

Kai: Koutei Penguin 7!

He kick the ball as the penguins come out and follow the ball. Ibuki smirk as he just jumped and slam his palms on the ball and stop it as he hold the ball.

Kai: What?!

"He blocked it! Goalkeeper Ibuki stop the shoot with his bare hands!"

Ibuki: It's true that we lose in the exhibition match against Teikoku in the selection day years ago, but don't forget that I block this shoot without any hissatsu!

Kai: Tch!

Ibuki just throw the ball and it roll back toward Kai. He raise his hands and provoke them to do more shoot at him.

"Ibuki is provoking Shinsei Japan to do more shoot!"

Ibuki: Show me more!

Kai: You...!

Isamu: Yoshi!

Kai: *turn around* Katsuragi?

Isamu: Give me the ball!

Kai: *back pass* Here you go!

Isamu: *receive the ball* Okay!

He stumped the ball into the ground. The ball explode out from the ground as it engulf in lightning and magma energy. He jumped and kick the ball.

Isamu: Kazanrai!

The ball burst toward the goalpost. Ibuki just slam his right hand at the ball and slam it down on the ground, stopping it.

"He blocked it again! Ibuki didn't let Katsuragi's shoot goes in that easily!"

Isamu: He stopped it?

Ibuki: I stopped a shoot like this before. Stopping yours isn't going to be hard!

He kick the ball and it went to Tsukasa this time. Ibuki is provoking him just like he did to others to make them shoot.

"He provoking Shinsei Japan again! Does his provocation has ending?"

Ibuki: You're Tsurugi's disciple, right? Now, shoot with all your might!

Tsukasa: You asked for it!

He jumped and do backflip twice as he do the bicycle kick. He kick the ball as it engulf in dark energy.