The Impregnable Defense!

With the new hissatsu shoot, Isamu able to score the final point for Inazuma Japan. In the end, Inazuma Japan win against Storm Wolf by 3-2. The next match is the quarterfinals.

At the cafeteria...

The team are having some breakfast that Kamata cook for them. It's her job take care of the team.

Kamata: Eat up and get some energy for the practice.

Everyone: Yes, ma'am!

They players along with the managers having breakfast together. Riko eat the sandwich as she swallow and look at the team making Asuka look at her.

Asuka: What's wrong?

Riko: Nothing. At the selection day, this team is crumbling. But look at them now, they finally getting along with each other.

Asuka look at the team and they eating their breakfast while talking with each other. While eating, Riko realise that she didn't saw Kaminari or Tsukasa anywhere.

Riko: Huh? Where's Captain and Kishibe-kun?

Asuka: When you mention about it, yeah, I didn't see those two this morning.

Riko: *look at Kamata* Auntie, where is those two?

Kamata: Oh, they came early than you guys. After the breakfast, they went to the briefing room.

Suiryuu: Eh? That was early...

Haruki: Well, Endou has his job as our Captain. Kishibe is the one that mostly gave him support in leading the team.

Isamu: They might be checking who'll be our next opponent.

Nanae: Kaminari-kun is working hard as Captain. Maybe I should give him a kiss later~.

The others felt really awkward when she said that. Homura puff her cheeks as she continue to eat her sandwich. Unlike others, Suiryuu just keep looking at his sandwich instead of eating it.

Suiryuu(In mind): I didn't anything yet... Everyone's progress gets even better, but I...

Kotaro: Suiryuu-san? Suiryuu-san!

Suiryuu: *snapped* Ah! Oh! What's wrong, Arashi?

Kotaro: *shivering* Why are you just staring at your sandwich? It's scary!

Suiryuu: Oh, sorry!

He eat his sandwich while the others finishing their breakfast. After eating, they went to the briefing room.

At the briefing room...

Kaminari looking at the screen while Tsukasa holding the tablet while checking some data. Both of them are watching about the match, and the winner will be their opponent in the quarterfinals.

Kaminari: I knew it.

Tsukasa: Our next opponent won't be like the previous.

Then the others came into the room.

Haruki: Captain.

Kaminari: *turn around* Oh. It's you guys, huh?

Kiba: You two were too early. The research supposed to be my job.

Tsukasa: I see. Then we'll let you handle the research data for our opponent team then.

Kiba: H-Hey, don't put every work on me!

Suiryuu: By the way, who'll be our next opponent?

Kaminari: It'll be the representative of Singapore, Great Marlin.