The FFI Vision 3! Begin!!

During the selection, the eleven members that selected for Inazuma Japan finally decided. Then the play in an exhibition match against Senbayama Eleven. Despite they fight, their teamworks aren't working with each other causing Senbayama won by 5-3. Kaminari, in the Inazuma Japan tracksuit, is wearing his shoes as he stand up. The current Inazuma Japan tracksuit is colored dark blue as the base with white pattern and yellow lightning mark at the back of the shirt.

Kaminari: *sigh* Geez... I can't believe Coach pick two selfish players and a newbie...

He grab his bag as Nami went him.

Kaminari: Oh, Nami. Is there something you need?

Nami: N-No, nothing at all. Nii-chan, the match yesterday might be tough for you guys... Losing after being chosen...

Kaminari: It's true that we lose. But we lose because we trying our hardest, that's nothing to be shame about.

Nami: I'll be cheering for you. Good luck in the world tournament.

Kaminari: Yeah.

He pat Nami's head before leaving. While walking, he met up with Homura and Suiryuu as they head to where the Inazuma Japan lodging will be.

(Time Skip)

At Odaiba Soccer Garden...

After an hour riding the train, they arrived at Odaiba Soccer Garden. Where the training camp for Inazuma Japan. As they look around, they went to the stadium. When the door opened, they saw the other players are already here.

Tsukasa: You're late, Captain.

Kaminari: You're the one that talk, Kishibe.

Homura: Wow, everyone's here so early!

Suiryuu: Well, that's what should be done.

Then they change into their player jersey. They all gathered at the bench as they meet with Inazuma Japan's trainer, Kariya.

Kariya: I'm Kariya Masaki, the trainer of Inazuma Japan. Nice to meet you.

Japan Players: Nice to meet you!

(A/N: I'll be re-show Kaminari, Homura and Suiryuu's data and appearance in this list again, for those who forgot how they look like and what kind of personality they have)

Inazuma Japan list:

(Akai Kirishima)

Number & Position: 1 / Goalkeeper

Detail:
He's a second year. He has orange-red spiky hair and purple eyes. Kirishima is caring for his teammates and very competitive. Despite he was pushed aside few times due being a reserve goalkeeper in Teikoku before, he still keep training so he get accepted as a player.

(Arashi Kotaro)

Number & Position: 2 / Defender

Detail:
He's a first year. He has short black hair with big strand at the front and black eyes and wearing grey bandana. Kotaro is a short boy and just recently become the player of Dragonlink so he doesn't have much experience when it comes to real match. He easily get nervous but he's good in jumping.

(Yukimura Nanae)

Number & Position: 3 / Defender

Detail:
She's a first year. She has a long purplish-blue hair with snow crystal hair clip and light-blue eyes. She is the younger sister of Yukimura Hyouga and the ex-captain of Hakuren soccer team. She is very cheerful person and very excited when close with Kaminari but can easily gets angry. She has a crush on Kaminari since they were little kids.