The Nationals Tournament!

Raimon won the final match of the Kanto district prelim for the Soccer Festival. Now they in the Nationals tournament of the Soccer Festival, and will be meeting with many schools that won the district prelim of their areas. And one of the most unexpected thing is that Kaiji transferred to Raimon and join the soccer club.

At Raimon's soccer field...

The players are practicing while thinking about the National tournament would be.

Kaminari: Hey, Kaiji what makes you transferred here?

Kaiji: I follow my family here because of their work. And Raimon is the closest school from where we living now.

Yuuya: That is why you transferred here.

Kaiji: Yeah. Guys at Kaiou also said that I've should join Raimon so I can play in the National tournament.

Yuuya: I see. Then make sure you get along with our play.

Kaiji: I'll try my best.

While training, Tenma look at the tablet to read about Kaiji's personal data.

(Player Info)

(Dan Kaiji)

Number: (in Kaiou) 11 / (in Raimon) 13

Position: (in Kaiou) Forward, (in Raimon) midfielder(main) / defender

Detail:
He's a second year. He has greyish-blue hair, green eyes with a scar under his left eye. In Kaiou Academy, he is the captain and have a good reflexe when in the right time. He always make a quick decision in the right time but he sometimes hesitate due his past injuries that didn't let him play in the Soccer Festival last year. When he's in Raimon, he mostly play as midfielder or defender.

(Info Over)

Kaiji is dribbling the ball toward the goalpost while Higashi ready for him to shoot the ball.

Higashi: Come at me!

Kaiji: Okay!

He kick the ball and Higashi caught it but the power pushed him back near the goal line.

Higashi: What a power...

Kaiji: Hehe. This is only when practice.

Kaminari: Hey, stop chatting and get some practice. We have a National tournament to win here!

Kaiji: Oh, sorry. Let's continue, Hazama.

Higashi: Just Higashi is fine. Here in Raimon, we mostly call by the first name.

Kaiji: Sure, then just call me Kaiji then.

Higashi: Sure!

Homura and Ren keep dribble the ball while up and down the field while panting. Homura is slowing down but Ren still have some more energy as he keep up the dribble.

Homura: *pant* Ren-kun... *pant* can't we... *pant* have some break for a few minutes...

Ren: No, we need to practice. The opening ceremony for the Nationals tournament is in few days, and we don't know which team we'll in the first round.

Homura: *panting* I can't keep up... I'm too tired...

She fall and lying on the ground while still panting heavily. Riko and Asuka went to her and give her a drink as she sit up. Homura drink some water as she wipe the sweat at her forehead.

Homura: Ren-kun is mean...

Riko: That's how he is. If you can't keep up, then just train in your own style.