Intense Clash! Raimon vs Kidokawa Seishuu!!

As the whistle blown, the match started. Tsukasa pass the ball to Kiroto as they head toward Raimon's field.

"As soon as the whistle blown, Kidokawa quickly launch their attack!"

Kiroto: Let's go, Tsukasa!

Tsukasa: Right, Minato-senpai!

They quickly get pass Kaminari and Yuuya.

Yuuya: They so fast!

Asuma: I block him!

He do a sliding but Kiroto jumped and pass the ball to Tsukasa. They keep doing that until they get past Kaiji, Suiryuu and Shinji.

Kaiji: They're good!

"Minato and Kishibe's passing are connected! The Raimon players couldn't even keep up with them!"

Then they get past Shun and Shin before they could act while Enji and Gento mark the other players.

Kiroto: *pass the ball* Score, Tsukasa!

Tsukasa: Leave it to me!

He jumped and do backflip spin twice and kick the ball.

Tsukasa: Bicycle Sword!

The ball engulf in blackish-blue energy. As Tsukasa land, the ball blast toward Raimon's goalpost. Higashi couldn't even excecute his hissatsu in time and the ball went in.

Higashi: What?!

"Goal!! Few minutes after the whistle was blown, Kidokawa scores their first goal! What a incredible speed!"

(Raimon) 0 - 1 (Kidokawa Seishuu)

Higashi: What was that shoot?

Shin: Nii-san, that was quick.

Shun: Yeah.

After looking back at the team, Kaminari and Yuuya look back at Kidokawa's team as Kiroto and Tsukasa went back to their field.

Kaminari: That shoot was the one that he use to score in every match.

Yuuya: Tsurugi-san's hissatsu shoot, huh?

Kaminari: If we let our guard down, this might end everything.

Yuuya: We can't afford losing this match.

Kaminari: Yeah.

"The match resumes with Raimon's kickoff! Kidokawa Seishuu quickly scores their first goal in this match! Can Raimon catch up with them?!"

Kaminari: Let's go.

Yuuya: Yeah.

As the whistle blown, Kaminari pass the ball to Yuuya as they went up quickly. They keep up the passing as they get past two midfielders until Kiroto appear and cut the pass.

Yuuya: What?!

"Oh my! In that instant, Minato appear out of nowhere and cut the pass!"

Yuuya: I didn't expect him can do that!

Kaminari: Shinji-san!

Shinji: Leave it to me!

He get in front Kiroto as he raise up his right hand and open his palm. A small light come out and float up as it shines brightly.