Fierce Opponent! Storm Wolf!!

Inazuma Japan get through the first round and went to the second round. They've advanced and will be fighting stronger opponent.

At the soccer field...

Inazuma Japan players are currently training for the next match. Kai and Isamu finally join them in the practice. Tsukasa and Kaminari are doing some offense practice with Kotaro and Kiba blocking. Tsukasa pass the ball to Kaminari as he get past them.

Kirishima: Come on!

Kaminari kick the ball toward the goalpost. Kirishima tries to catch the ball but he get pushed into the goal.

Kirishima: Damn it! Again...

Kaminari: Don't think too much about how powerful the shoot is. Keep thinking that you can stop that shoot.

Kirishima: R-Right!

Kiba and Kotaro sit on the ground while panting.

Kotaro: We couldn't stop Captain...

Kiba: He said that he don't want to be a captain. Now we know why Coach choose him.

Tsukasa: *walk to them* He have the leadership that this team needs.

Kiba and Kotaro look at Tsukasa.

Tsukasa: It's true that Endou don't want to be a captain. But he was too good when he's the captain.

Haruki and Suiryuu doing dribble. Kai tries to steal the ball from Isamu. Homura is dribbling while Nanae tries to block her. Everyone are doing their best even in practice. After an hour, they take some break.

Riko: Here's some drink!

Asuka: Make sure you get some rest!

The team panting while some sits on the ground and some on the bench.

Homura: *panting* Finally, some break...

Nanae: *panting* Being a defender isn't that easy... huh?

Kiba: We barely able to win the first round. I wonder who'll we be our opponent in the second.

Kaminari: Anyway, all we must do is to win. And then, went to the world stage!

IJ Players: Right!

After that, Kariya calls them to the briefing room to tell them about the next round.

At the briefing room...

They all went to their seats. Hakuryuu sits at the front table with Kariya stand next to him.

Kariya: Your next opponent for the second round has been decided.

The team can feel the tense. Even the managers get nervous.

Kariya: It'll be the representative of Uzbekistan, Storm Wolf.

Kaminari: Storm Wolf...

Haruki: They went to the world tournament twice already, and mostly reach the semifinals or finals.

Suiryuu: This time we'll be fighting them, huh?

Kiba: They also have "wolf" in their team name. Interesting.

Haruki: Their kick of winning is their forwards, Sael and Azel. They never fail to score goals in previous the match. And their captain, Sael always score most of the goal in their team.

Hakuryuu: You can't win with your current level. *stand up* Come with me.

He press the button at the wall and the floor opened, showing a stairs moving down into the basement. They follow Hakuryuu and Kariya into the hallway in the basement.