Clash! Raimon vs Arakumo!!

Todoroki summon his Keshin, Onsoku no Varius, and used Keshin Armed. He kick the ball with the ball of his right feet in the air. He jumped and rotate as swirl of purplish-black flames surround him.

Todoroki: Dark Tornado!

The ball engulf in raging purplish-black flames and burst toward Raimon's goalpost. Higashi didn't get to react in time and the ball went in.

Higashi: *turn around* What?!

"Goal!! The first one to score the point is Arakumo! A magnificent combo of Keshin Armed and hissatsu shoot from Arakumo's captain!"

(Raimon) 0 - 1 (Arakumo)

Higashi: That shoot was too fast...!

Todoroki land on the ground as his Keshin armor disappear. He walk back toward their field as he walk pass Kaminari and talk to him.

Todoroki: Is this the Raimon that we know? Show us what kind of team you are, unless it would be disappointed.

Then he walk away. Kaminari clench his fists as he look at his team.

Kaminari: Hey, guys!

Raimon players look at him.

Kaminari: That's just one point! We'll take back that one point and advance! Don't you dare show me that long face!

Ren: Captain...

Asuma: Yeah, I think that's right...

Homura: Let's get at least one point first!

"With the ball is in Raimon's possession for the kickoff, the match continues! Arakumo is in the lead with 1-0!"

As the whistle blown, Kaminari kick the ball to Homura as they move up.

Kaminari(In mind): Arakumo's captain, Shou Todoroki, same as me his shoot has power and speed. He's better than I expected.

Homura: Senpai, what should we do?

Kaminari: It can't be... but we'll have to break through with our own power!

Homura: That's not even a plan!

Kaminari: That's the best I can think of. *back pass* Shinji-san!

Shinji: *receive the ball* Okay!

Before he can move forward, the field vibrate makes Shinji stop in his track.

Shinji: Wh-What is this?

Suddenly, a bit of the field burst out as a rock pillar and sent Shinji into the air along with the ball.

Homura: Shinji-senpai!

"There it is! Stone Age Stadium's raise-up system!"

Shinji fall onto the ground as the ball roll away and went out of bound. Shinji sit up as he rub the back of his head as the others went to him.

Shinji: That's hurt...

Yuuya: Are you okay?

Shinji: Y-Yeah, somehow...

Homura: But what was that just now?

Kaminari: Raise-up system?

"In this field of Stone Age Stadium, there's a special gimmick called the raise-up system! Raise-up system is a system where a rock pillar come out of nowhere on the field! It's hard to predict on where or when he raise-up will happen! This is system make the players having trouble with pass and shoot! The only way for the players to know when the raise-up will happen is when there's vibration!"