The Beginning of New Reign!

After the first half ends, it shows that Kidokawa is in the lead with 3-2. Raimon is only one point behind. The second half is the chance for them to make a comeback.

(Kidokawa bench)

Kiroto sits on the bench as he drink some water.

Tsukasa: Minato-senpai.

Kiroto: What is it?

Tsukasa: Um... Are you really fine?

Kiroto: Yeah, I am. As you can see, I able to play in the first half.

Tsukasa: Please don't make this harder. Your body can't handle too much strain.

Kiroto: I told you I'm fine. *stand up* Also, I'll do anything for the team.

He tap twice at Tsukasa's shoulder before walk away. Then Tsukasa look at Tsurugi and Kishibe.

Tsukasa: Coach, I think it's best if benched Minato-senpai.

Tsurugi: I already did that if I can. But I can't stop him from the path that he chose, he will continue to play in second half.

Tsukasa: No way! *look at Kishibe* Aniki, can't you do something?

Kishibe: Unfortunately, no. All we can do it to support him for now.

Tsukasa: But if he continue to play, he might not be able to play soccer!

Kishibe: Tsukasa, sometimes there's things that we can't control. That is Minato's choice, so he decides when he wanted to stop.

Tsukasa grit his teeth as turn to look at Kiroto. He saw Kiroto talk with the others. When they ask about Kiroto's health, but he keep smiling at them and keep saying that he's fine.

(Raimon bench)

Asuka and Riko give them their drinks. They all are drinking because of tiredness. Then they talk about the strategy for the second half.

Tenma: You guys did well in the first half.

Kaminari: Yeah, but that was not enough. We barely able to score two points in the first half.

Shinsuke: Like we said before, the first years will get their chance to play.

Tenma: Enji, Gento and Asuma, I'm benching you guys.

Enji: Eh? Us?

Gento: Well, that's fine.

Asuma: We've played our best in the first half, so that's fine.

Shinsuke: We'll be using three defenders. Ushio will be the center defender. Ren will be the front midfielder and Homura is forwards with Kaminari and Yuuya.

Ushio/Ren/Homura: Yes, sir!

(Field)

Then both team went to the field and went to their position. Kiroto put his hand at his heart.

Kiroto(In mind): This pain is nothing. I'll lead my team... to victory!

"The match continues in the second half with Raimon's kickoff! Raimon change three of their players, Tasuke with Handa, Kageyama with Kazemaru, and Kazuma with Gouenji while Dan remain as midfielder! It seems that Raimon has went to offensive!"

Kaminari: *smirk* One-point difference, huh? That makes it even interesting.

Homura: Senpai always feels like that when everyone really concern.

Kaminari: Well, I'm not blaming them for that. Let's get point for our team.

Homura: Yeah!

As the whistle blown, Kaminari pass the ball to Homura as she pass it back.