1🎀

📌This work is all based on my imaginations. Any resemblance to anything is a pure coincidence.💜❤️💙

📌This book is currently under editing. Please bear with me if you find anything strange.💙💜❤️

📌If You're Reading This,
I Love You.❤️💜💙

              The Beginning.

I moved closer to him. His eyes were firmly closed. Beads of sweat laid beautifully on his neck. He was still fast asleep.

He looks so handsome when he sleeps too.

I stroke his forehead to his lips with the tip of my fingers.

He's charming!

His eyes were suddenly open. It locked mine. I lifted my hands in shock.

"You-" I couldn't hear him further. A horrible sound jolted me out of my sleep.

"No! No! It mustn't be a dream! That boy is haaaaaaaaaaandsome!!!!"
I yelled as I kicked the air in annoyance.

"I yawned and stretched my hands, then I felt something. My hand hit something. It was thick and warm.

What?

I looked up and my gaze met my mom's. She wore a smiley face.

She didn't hear that, did she?

''Oh, mom.'' I smiled back as I rubbed the place I hit. It was her stomach.

"I really want to sleep a little bit more!" I whispered.

"Oh dear, without a good morning?"

''Good morning mom."

She continued smiling and sat beside me on the bed.

"Okay, just a little sleep like you said. I'll be back in ten minutes. You can't be late to your new school.

I pulled my blanket over and dozed off.

Mom gave me a soft peck on my forehead. She was holding a cup. It contained coffee, for Dad.

"Ten minutes is over already?" I opened my eyes disappointedly.

"You said someone was handsome, who was it?" She continued widening her smile, till she burst out laughing.

"It was just a dream, mom!'' I grinned.

''Wow, my Princess is getting ready to meet her Prince."

Urggggg!

"Who  is the lucky guy?" She folded her arms, ready for a full gist.

I was mom's closest friend and gisting partner. I was the first, Second, and Last born.

Mom doesn't relate with people asides from my Dad and I. She was the quiet type. I didn't take after her. I didn't take after Dad either. He was the bossy and "I must be noticed" type.
I shared the traits of both of them. Sometimes I'd crave attention. And sometimes I'd feel like ghosting.

We stayed in Calgary, owned a very big supermarket. We sold different kinds of things. We had many staffs. They only made Dad bossier.

''How would I know? It was only a dream. I haven't seen him before.''

"Well, it happens."
Mom concluded, standing up.

She's finally going!

''You don't wanna be late to your new school, do you?" She asked, pointing to my luggage beside the wall. I arranged them the previous night.

''No!" I sneered.

One thing I liked about the new school. They allowed assorted dresses. You don't have to wash your uniform tirelessly daily. They wore it only on Fridays.

I removed my towel and wrapped it on my body.

"I'm seriously going to miss this room. I mumbled as I stepped into the bathroom.

I remembered the incident that occurred at my former Boarding School -Aim High College.

Our Class Teacher was caught sleeping with one of my classmates in his office.

Though he was sacked and the girl was expelled, Dad remained paranoid. That was when he decided to change my school.

''Urrrrggg!!!!, I hate being a newcomer!'' I said to myself under the shower. I then remembered my dream- The handsome boy. I smiled.

I like the boy...... No, I like the dream. Someone so handsome can't be on this Planet.

Dad interrupted.

''Ces, be quick there, your driver is around!'' Dad's voice sounded like thunder.

''Yes sir,'' I replied.

I suddenly became anxious as I came out of the bathroom. I applied my body cream.

What would I meet there? New friends, new teachers, new environment? everything would just be so damn new! New and strange! I thought sadly.

I was fully dressed.
"Would you like some bread?'' Mom asked, bumping into entering my room with two slices of chocolate bread.

"I don't have an appetite!'' I grinned. I bent and packed my luggage. It wasn't much; My underwear bag, my school bag, my bag for books and my leather box. She dropped the bread and helped with my box. I carried the rest and headed to the car. I took a last glance at our house and entered the car.

''Bye,'' I said to mom. I eyed Dad. He was the one who blabbered most about the change of school thing.

"Goodbye, Sir." I managed to say.
Dad smiled.

"We shall begin the journey." My driver announced.

I fixed my seat belt anxiously.