Chapter 32: Tensui Village

F/N arrives in Tensui Village faster than he was expecting. When he arrives the one thing that catches his eye the most is that there do not appear to be any people. Soon after arriving F/N spots a man wearing a mask who appears to be busy doing something. Not sure who the guy is, F/N goes over to talk to him.

F/N: "Do you mind telling me what happened here?"

Masked Man: "Who the heck are you? How did you sneak up on me?"

F/N: "Sorry about that. I am a traveler and was just passing through. I noticed that no one was around, and then saw you."

Masked Man: "If you really are a traveler then you should leave here. This town has been ordered to be cleaned out. All of these people were traitors to the Empire, so we killed them all."

F/N: "By we, who exactly do you mean?"

Masked Man: "None of your business. I suggest you leave before I am forced to kill you as well."

F/N: "So you will kill me just for passing through a town. That seems rather extreme."

Masked Man: "It is best that we not leave any witnesses to this mission."

F/N: "If it was government approved then I don't see why you should be worried. If you are so worried, you could take me to your leader to decide what to do with me."

Masked Man: "Sorry I cannot do that."

F/N: "That is fine. I guess I will just go then."

Figuring that he should probably come back later to search the village, F/N starts to leave. The masked man is watching him closely clearly suspicious of why F/N is in the town. Before he gets outside of the city, F/N hears what sounds like a girl singing to herself. He feels like he recognizes the voice and turns back to the masked man, "Who is that singing?"

Masked Man: "None of your business."

F/N: "It's odd, that voice sounds like a friend of mine named Kurome."

Masked Man: "How do you know Kurome?"

F/N: "So it is her. Well I take it you are the Dark Squad then. I am afraid I will not be leaving now. I would appreciate it if you would take me to go speak with Kurome."

Masked Man: "I am not taking orders from you."

F/N: "It is really better for the both of us if you just show me to where she is quietly. It would be messy if I had to take action."

Masked Man: "Are you threatening me now?"

F/N: "Perhaps."

Masked Man: "That is a big mistake."

The masked man rushes at F/N and is about to attack him when a man in a white coat and blonde hair steps in the way. The masked man pulls his attack off and shouts, "What are you doing stupid puppet?" The blonde hair does not respond and turns towards F/N. F/N sees that it is Natala. Seeing Natala, F/N says, "It is good to see you. I was hoping to speak with Kurome. Can you show me where she is?" Without saying anything Natala starts to walk off and F/N follows behind with the masked man followed behind him.

The three of them arrive in an open area where there is a pile of corpses. The smell is disgusting to F/N. At top the pile a black haired girl is sitting. F/N already knows who it is. He calls up to her, "Hi Kurome, it has been a while hasn't it." Kurome turns to see who is talking and almost falls off the pile of corpses from shock at seeing F/N standing there. She rushes down the pile to see him, and hugs him as soon as she gets to the bottom.

Kurome: "Thank goodness you are alright."

F/N: "Why wouldn't I be?"

Kurome: "Well I thought my sister may have killed you when she went on her rampage. I know you were coming to see us the night she betrayed us."