Chapter 37: New Recruits

On the way to Marg Plateau F/N is told about how Bulat was killed by the Three Beasts. Tatsumi also tells Najenda about all that he learned about the Jaegers while he was being held prisoner. After these conversations are over, the team all gets somewhat quiet. Tatsumi finally breaks the silence.

Tatsumi: "This is really cool!"

Orange-Haired Girl: "Wow, Tatsumi I would never guess that you are a killer."

Tatsumi: "This is quite a bit of fun."

On the back of the air manta Mine and Lubbock look like they are about to puke.

Mine: "Oh yeah it is just great."

F/N: "Maybe talking will help get your mind off of it Mine."

Mine: "Alright. Did you find the Teigu you were looking for?"

F/N: "I did."

Akame: "It is the dagger that you used against Dr. Stylish isn't it."

F/N: "No that was just a weapon that some villagers made for me on the way back, as a reward for saving them from starving to death."

Mine: "Alright then. Can you show me this lost Teigu?"

F/N: "I will once we land. It is not very big and I don't want to drop it."

The team all lands at Marg Plateau just moments later. Once they are all off Najenda decides to introduce everyone to the two new recruits. The blue haired man named Susanoo is an organic Teigu. The orange haired girl is named Chelsea. Chelsea has gone over and is looking at Akame's hair. Now that he has gotten a better look at her, F/N knows that Chelsea is a former member of the Oarburgh clan.

Tatsumi: "Chelsea seems even less like a killer than Mine and other girls."

Najenda: "It may look that way, but Chelsea is a seasoned assassin who has completed just as many jobs at Akame. Headquarters sent her after her last team all got killed, probably by the Three Beasts."

Tatsumi: "Really that is surprising. So Susanoo is a Teigu. That is so cool that HQ let you take him."

Najenda: "He was in hibernation mode. They said that he woke up as soon as he sensed my presence. Organic types are not too strenuous on the host so I can use him just fine."

Leone: "Is he only for combat?"

Najenda: "Oh no. Susanoo show them."

Susanoo: "Understood."

With this order Susanoo goes over and starts to cut down trees. Then using those trees he quickly begins to build a large cabin that everyone will be able to sleep in. He then proceeds to wash all the dirty laundry that the members of Night Raid have. After that he starts to cook dinner for everyone."

Tatsumi: "It looks like he is doing chores."

Najenda: "I know it is great. Susanoo was originally created to guard royalty. He was designed, so that he would never have to leave his master's side."

Lubbock: "He is really just a glorified man maid."

Najenda: "Now F/N you left to get a Teigu right. I trust that you found it. Show it to us."

F/N: "Of course."

F/N pulls out the vial of white liquid from his pocket. He holds it up for all to see.

Mine: "So your Teigu is a liquid. How do you use it?"

F/N: "I can't yet. It is sort of like Esdeath's Demon Extract. It needs to bind with my body for me to use it."